Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same lineup as today. Son is scoring too many goals to be on the bench. Could see Wanyama in for Dembele, though. But I doubt it.

I think we need 3,5,2 wanyama and dembele in midfield bossed it at the lane, wanyama literally had kante in his pocket for 90 mins when we beat em so same again please!

We should keep the same lineup, Son doesn't deserve to be dropped and we could score 3 or 4 past anyone right now. If we want to hold onto a lead, we can revert to a 3-4-2-1 formation and bring on Wanyama in the second half.

The United game is very important too in terms of confidence and momentum, if we go into the FA Cup still 4 points behind, we'll already be ahead mentally. Even a Draw tomorrow is a fantastic result.

Lets start making Wembley our home right now, it's about time we win a fucking trophy!

We have got to go with the 343 formation for this one in my opinion. Harsh on Son, but someone is going to miss out and we need something from the bench, Son can do that. Hopefully Rose is back for this.

Chelsea are a bunch of precious little girls who don't like the physical side of the game, unlike Chelsea teams in the past.

They don't like our game as they've proved in both games we've played against them this season.
I know they won at theirs but we played them off the park.

There will be lots of diving, lots of play acting, lots of imaginary cards waved about, lots of screaming but it all won't be enough to stop us progressing to the final..

Absolutely cannot go into this game with 4-2-3-1 - they would kill us with their formation. I think that formation obviously works against the likes of Bournemouth, Watford and all the other shit in the league.

Problem is, it means Son most likely misses out. And considering he is the top goalscorer in the competition it would be harsh.

I would personally go 3 at the back. But I think Poch will stick to his guns. Son, Eriksen, Alli behind Kane. If it doesn't work, perhaps switch to 3 at the back as the game goes on and drop Alli deep next to Dembele.

Yep 3-4-2-1 for this one please (tough on Sonny but we have to play that formation in order to have the best chance of winning).

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Sissoko, N'Kodou, Son, Janssen
If Chelsea are prepared to go into the game on the back of the WHL match, then I'm up for catching them with their pants down again and reverting to a front 4

Absolutely cannot go into this game with 4-2-3-1 - they would kill us with their formation. I think that formation obviously works against the likes of Bournemouth, Watford and all the other shit in the league.

Problem is, it means Son most likely misses out. And considering he is the top goalscorer in the competition it would be harsh.

I would personally go 3 at the back. But I think Poch will stick to his guns. Son, Eriksen, Alli behind Kane. If it doesn't work, perhaps switch to 3 at the back as the game goes on and drop Alli deep next to Dembele.
I think we are vastly underestimating how good we can be in a 4231.

All last season and half of this we used it. And have recently gone back to it.
Dier in CM.....what's not to like?

I don't think it's simply for "smaller" teams as shown by the way we slaughtered Utd and City (the latter a few times) with it

I think we are vastly underestimating how good we can be in a 4231.

All last season and half of this we used it. And have recently gone back to it.
Dier in CM.....what's not to like?

I don't think it's simply for "smaller" teams as shown by the way we slaughtered Utd and City (the latter a few times) with it

Chelsea are a different animal to both of them though.

We are the only thing that stands between them and another ill-gotten piece of silverware.

A no-mark "also-ran" club before the oil, they epitomise everything that is wrong with the disease that is modern football and their team of mercenaries are a crime against our national sport.

Lets not do it for us, lets do it for football!!

#AgainstModernFootball #chelskiscum #beforetheoil #hatechelsealovefootball #breakhislegseric #<removed>s #mercenaryteam #mumsathief

Back
Top Bottom