Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBH my favorite goal was Big Vinny's goal. Everybodies reaction from Poch's to the players showed how much the club love Janssen.

Also question, my stream was hard to hear. What were the fans yelling/singing at Wheelchair when he went down on the field and then down the tunnel?

TBH my favorite goal was Big Vinny's goal. Everybodies reaction from Poch's to the players showed how much the club love Janssen.

Also question, my stream was hard to hear. What were the fans yelling/singing at Wheelchair when he went down on the field and then down the tunnel?
'It's happening again, it's happening again. Jack Wilshere, it's happening again'

Insane, win the league lose the league I don't care we are just magnificent and it's an all round pleasure

This manager has turned a shit show of Sherwood/AVB where Eriksen and Jan hated life, Walker as a number 10 and turned us into a team that looks as dominant as Man U in the 90s, people petrified of us, no weak areas at all now

Breaking records every week

Vinny's goal the icing on the cake today.
Great performances all round again, totally in control all game and some lovely football.
What a team we've got.
Vinny's goal was the Tulip on top of the Cherry on the cake... (old Dutch saying)

Perfect day...
Whatever Man Utd/Chelsea do now will benefit us in one way or another...
(depending on how you look at the table)

Middlebro' winning on Monday would be funny nice, but now we've won ...it's not a necessity!

Nice not to have to rely on other results to help cement 2nd place.

We've done our work for the weekend... lets' all just sit back, and enjoy the rest of Easter!

...and they say we killed their Lord! Not a bit of it... no hard feelings eh?

Insane, win the league lose the league I don't care we are just magnificent and it's an all round pleasure

This manager has turned a shit show of Sherwood/AVB where Eriksen and Jan hated life, Walker as a number 10 and turned us into a team that looks as dominant as Man U in the 90s, people petrified of us, no weak areas at all now

Breaking records every week

All these years arguing about players and it's the manager that is the most important ingredient.

'It's happened again, it's happened agaaaaiiiiin......'

You alright guys been following this place for a while but only decided to join recently. Just finished watching the game I have to admit you guys have been outstanding and yes easily a level above Woolwich right about now.

I've got Spurs fans in the family and I'd truly prefer you guys winning the league then Chelsea - that team that buy their success.

Keep it up.

You sure about that, we have more cunt offs than Arse Fan TV although thankfully for us we don't broadcast it, that's the secret.

By the way we all follow Arse Fan TV on this forum.

:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom