Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LETS GO SISSOKO

tumblr_oe20jtVGKc1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

Interesting selection... Either Lloris is injured or Poch is drunk!!

orrrrr.... he knows the well documented British Football curse of the 'ex'... Swansea have got four ex-Yids starting for them, so maybe no surprises that Davies & Vorm are in the starting line-up for us... but we need blinders from both!!

I had a feeling he'd start either Sissoko OR Janssen... one of them needs to gain some form/confidence...
it appears it's Sissoko's turn tonight... Vinny will just have to wait until the 2nd half... or Watford on Saturday to 'kick-start' his season!!

COYS!

What the fuck has Sissoko done to warrant a start?

Not alot, but with an unfit Dembele, no winks and wanyama with a bad back he probably thinks he gives us more of a unit in midfield.

Doesn't inspire confidence, we're going to be really narrow and our creativity could suffer

lloris apparently ill

Swansea is not the same side they were a few weeks ago and we are facing a lot of adversities even to complete the bench (who's left out?).

Would be a proper statement to get the W, but it won't be as smooth and easy as we would like.

I'm fine with the eleven, just surprised about Sissoko starting. Really, really, really hope he proves me wrong today. I would already be happy enough to see him working back.

Back to 4-2-3-1. We can always rely on Vorm. Dele and Eriksen will run the show.

Probably one of the few that rates Sissoko, but I like his commitment to defend when he played and I just think he needs to string a couple of good showings together so he can boost his confidence a bit.

What he did in June/July last year wasn't luck.
He is a good player to have around the roster and I believe Poch thinks the same way.

Back
Top Bottom