Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were poor 2nd half n kept giving the ball away too often but I thought they didn't offer much either

Happy with 3 points

:pochlol:

Nobody was shit.. how can you say that? Perhaps Dier wasn't quick enough to stop the ball into the box for their goal.

Made it harder than it needed to be. Sloppy performance in the 2nd half, but got the 3 points so good job seeing it out, boys.

I thought Janssen should have been on 10-15 minutes sooner as an outlet, I don't think Dele can play up top alone, he is better at making deeper runs. But then Janssen looked poor and slow when he did come on, so probably best he was only on the last 8-9 minutes. Won us some free kicks though! Trippier also looked poor when he was brought on.

Son and Eriksen both looked good. Winks also was quite good and helped settle the side down.

Great win, we dug in well to hold on !
We definitely miss kane but i think neither wanyama or walker were fully fit today and that had a big impact on our performance

Quality performance. Saints didn't make it easy and we did well to hold our nerve and take the three points.

Dele was a joy to watch as ever and were lucky to have him.

I think we could do better with Janssen up front vs Burnley for obvious reasons and maybe Son down the flanks or as an impact sub. I'm not sure of Son's attributes as being enough to do the striker job.

Back
Top Bottom