Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is all making sense now. Steve S is your son.
Nah... that would be a tad difficult as I believe he was atleast 3 years my senior.
What does make sense though is the reality that this fella that calls himself Steve S holds even today a loved and respected Tottenham fan in high esteem many years after his passing.

That will do for me old chap. COYS

Russians and Italians? Fuck me one phone call to Son's Korean firm and they would be in right Barney Rubble

Millwall should be looking over their shoulders, you should see what these boys can do with a selfie stick

fb560492-b291-11e5-8295-b78d94b9df5f_1280x720.jpg

:nawty: NAWTEEEEE
Not the mention the Chop sticks, Millsmall be afraid, be very afraid!!!

Nah... that would be a tad difficult as I believe he was atleast 3 years my senior.
What does make sense though is the reality that this fella that calls himself Steve S holds even today a loved and respected Tottenham fan in high esteem many years after his passing.

That will do for me old chap. COYS
Wanker

We've won the UEFA cup, FA cup and League Cup multiple times in those 55 years. How about you?
No European cup thou the real big one not even reached a final or semi, no League championship in living memory
not much to boast about really
Not really that big a deal cups for a true big club even qpr and swindon have won them
Woolwich and chelsea have been in a couple in recent years
All this talk of trouble is over the top and just internet banter, nothing will happen it hardly ever does when it is season ticket holders and members who get tickets as it will be in this case
Its mad someone has even put a pub up where some of the millwall fans are going to meet
To watch the game on TV !!, that is one thing that will happen i think im surprised many are saying it wont a few will come over to north london to watch the game im sure many pubs in the area will be showing the game
The only thing which im hoping will not happen but have a sneaky feeling it will , if as i expect spurs get a few in front some of the idiots will get restless and play up
Lets hope its a half decent game with no incidents off the field

You lost a bit of credit when you bought our history into the equation..
We have a phenomenal history, one of the best in the country so it's not really the route to go down.

Apart from last season, it's been the mega rich oil Barons that snap the title up. I'm glad we are not in that mould..
I'd love to win the league, but with the young local players that we are promoting not with a team paid for by dirty money.

If you're looking for a club to compare history with, I'd go onto KUMB as you two are fairly similar.
Mmmm, no doubt you're a regular on Millwall Vital; unfortunately I'm not aloud to post on there due to my Spurs connection and the fact I tie them in knots and spit them out on most every issue ;)

*ALLOWED*

You lost a bit of credit when you bought our history into the equation..
We have a phenomenal history, one of the best in the country so it's not really the route to go down.

Apart from last season, it's been the mega rich oil Barons that snap the title up. I'm glad we are not in that mould..
I'd love to win the league, but with the young local players that we are promoting not with a team paid for by dirty money.

If you're looking for a club to compare history with, I'd go onto KUMB as you two are fairly similar.

"Phenomenal" come on
Compared to Liverpool Man utd Woolwich ,chelsea,Notts forest,villa etc etc All them European cups (the real one not the second rate one even west ham have won that)
No League champs for over half a century
come on spurs are better than that and the fans should surely expect more

"Phenomenal" come on
Compared to Liverpool Man utd Woolwich ,chelsea,Notts forest,villa etc etc All them European cups (the real one not the second rate one even west ham have won that)
No League champs for over half a century
come on spurs are better than that and the fans should surely expect more

Yes phenomenal. You seem to be confused with your European trophies.
The second rate European cup that West Ham have won is the European Cup winners cup, we have won that BUT have won the UEFA cup twice, you use Woolwich as a European great but if you did your homework you'd realise they have never won the European cup or the UEFA cup, only the cup winners cup.

You say Forest have a great history, we have won loads more than them, they have won the European cup but other than that are nowhere near us for overall trophies.

So all in all a bit of a fail I'd say..

No European cup thou the real big one not even reached a final or semi, no League championship in living memory
not much to boast about really
Not really that big a deal cups for a true big club even qpr and swindon have won them
Woolwich and chelsea have been in a couple in recent years
All this talk of trouble is over the top and just internet banter, nothing will happen it hardly ever does when it is season ticket holders and members who get tickets as it will be in this case
Its mad someone has even put a pub up where some of the millwall fans are going to meet
To watch the game on TV !!, that is one thing that will happen i think im surprised many are saying it wont a few will come over to north london to watch the game im sure many pubs in the area will be showing the game
The only thing which im hoping will not happen but have a sneaky feeling it will , if as i expect spurs get a few in front some of the idiots will get restless and play up
Lets hope its a half decent game with no incidents off the field
Reached the semi final of the European cup in 1962 only the extremely dubious disallowing of 3 spurs goals over the the tie denied us.

Dear me, a "phenomenal" record - really? Domestically it's very very poor, every year you lose your bottle and let Woolwich finish above you (it'll happen again this year) Why do you do that? do you like being second best in North London?
European wise as previously said The giants of Villa, Forest, Hamburg, Steaua Bucherest, all have a much better pedigree than you. Wow you reached the semis 55 years ago - fucking fantastic a truly phenomenal record.

Millwall - what have we won, well fuck all. Never have - never will, we are skint. We have spent £1M in transfer fees in 11 years! in that time you've spent:
£30M on Sissoko
£30M on Soldado
£20M on Bently
£10M on N'Koudo
£8M on Zokora
£10M on Capoue
£6M on Fazio
These are just a tiny few of the big money shit you've spent - and yet you're happy about finishing behind Woolwich every year?

Being Millwall isn't about winning trophies.
Millwall is about passion, about putting the fear of god into the opposition (Chilwell for Leicester refused to take throw ins at our place due to the hostility - at yours there would be a load of DVD sellers taking selfies) , meeting up with mates for a good piss up, about loyalty, about community, about knowing all the blokes around you, about knowing that if it comes on top very few will run, about not having Thomas Cook help to sell your tickets, about beating your nearest rivals very time, about not having Tarquin and Tabitha enjoying a glass of champers while watching the oiks play "footy", not paying Millions in transfer fees to get the latest foreign mercenary at your club and hope he don't fuck off soon as a better offer comes in. I could go on, but I think you have the gist

Millwall is something you're born with, you either have it or you don't - and you Spurs have no idea

After our visit you can go back the the cozy little wrapped up cotton wool world of the "prem" where you can talk about "worldies" and have "bants" with the opposition.
Lol, look at this pretentious cunt.

''Millwall is something you're born with, you have no idea''

Haha, what a complete melt

Oooo he even mentioned Woolwich to really get under our skin. What a unique take. That one always gets us.

''Millwall is something you're born with''. That will always be funny.

Back
Top Bottom