Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Millwall fans often come across as either wheezy knackered middle aged men who are either one pie or line of coke away from a coronary or teenagers who look about fifteen and have saved up and bought a Stone Island jumper to wear to games. You know, like they've seen hooligans do in films.

The idea they're drafting in Russians to come and cause us trouble is just hilarious. Alright, Twitter hard man. First, as if Russians could be fucking bothered/afford to travel all this way to do that. Second, we've actually fucking played in Russia this season. When did Millwall last do that? Third, the idea you've ever spoken to anyone who's not from south London has got me cracking up.

My Capitals....let's examine this " real" Football Club, shall we ?
Let's see wonderful Double Winners with an entertaining side with Blancheflower,White et al...then you add the GREAT Jimmy Greaves , THE goalscoring maestro...and your REAL club with a massive support and catchment area, the Pride of Hertfordshire and parts of North London and beyond has won , precisely............
NO League Titles in the 55 years since.
Not one..Zilch..Zip..Zero..Diddly-Squat , if you will....nul..

In fact I am proud to say that my little Club has won just as many titles as you have in those 55 years...
Quite an achievement I am sure you will agree for a small Club..
Right, and you've won the same number of FA cups as my Sunday league team. Do you not consider yourself better than a pub team? Have a little respect for yourself

Let's see wonderful Double Winners with an entertaining side with Blancheflower,White et al...then you add the GREAT Jimmy Greaves , THE goalscoring maestro...and your REAL club with a massive support and catchment area, the Pride of Hertfordshire and parts of North London and beyond has won , precisely............

In fact I am proud to say that my little Club has won just as many titles as you have in those 55 years...

Can someone just ban this annoying retarded pig weasel please?

im millwall just liike to put few things straiight ,the tickets that we have got will go to st holders who are 100 % true millwall fans not thugs ,some will think they are but most just love millwall , as for you lot i know your up for a tear up and deffently capable more so than the vermin undefetable story telling essex boys of today {not the old lot who where a real firm } as for us turning up without tickets many will try as they did at west ham ,but as any of you that know will be hard doing , ob will wrap up ect , also as for west ham doing our lot the last time we played simply didnt happen, we would put our hands up and say they did,we have been turned over plenty of times but can honestly say i have never ever seen our real firm or fiirms as there are so many little mobs of us run , take a hiding yes ,as for you turning up at our plase the last time we played yes you came with a good mob ,but you never done nothing to go on about apart from coming back to smash an empy pub up . so from the best and famous biggest little club in the world .MILLWALL ENOUGH SAID . see you soon x

Fuck off our forum you scum or I'll bleedin open you up you little cunt.

Did you write that with a straight face! Laughable.
Did they teach you grammar in school? :avbnaa:
This is the problem with football messageboards - someone comes on to express their view - they air their view and the holier than tho come out attacking his spelling, syntax and grammar. People that do that are basically wankers IMO.

This millwall Steve is genuine and ITK. Whether on the issue of our firm attacking the caulkers pub that was by then pretty empty at 8pm Or that they're genuine lot are far from racist wankers; it's just the air heads that attach themselves to wall that fit the bill.

Digging out spelling and grammar what a joke!

This is the problem with football messageboards - someone comes on to express their view - they air their view and the holier than tho come out attacking his spelling, syntax and grammar. People that do that are basically wankers IMO.

This millwall Steve is genuine and ITK. Whether on the issue of our firm attacking the caulkers pub that was by then pretty empty at 8pm Or that they're genuine lot are far from racist wankers; it's just the air heads that attach themselves to wall that fit the bill.

Haha, mate. Please stop. We are never, ever going to believe you.

Honestly, I'm chuckling.

Deepest apologies. We didn't realise that he was such a sensitive soul that people laughing at the way he expresses himself would have caused him such offence. Tell him to come back on and we can all apologize and listen to his fascinating incite into middle aged men punching horses and other such interesting topics.

Fuck off you Millwall bellend. You're not spurs, and you're not welcome on this forum, so fuck off before I make you regret your visit, you needle dicked little cunt. Fuck off back to millwall vital you nonce.

You lost a bit of credit when you bought our history into the equation..
We have a phenomenal history, one of the best in the country so it's not really the route to go down.

Apart from last season, it's been the mega rich oil Barons that snap the title up. I'm glad we are not in that mould..
I'd love to win the league, but with the young local players that we are promoting not with a team paid for by dirty money.

If you're looking for a club to compare history with, I'd go onto KUMB as you two are fairly similar.

:pochfacepalm:

I can't wait to see the famous Millwall get run by the locals.
btw keep winding them up. It is amazing they come on to troll us but end up getting themselves in a huff.
It's brilliant. There's a geezer in the Leicester thread as well, got himself in a right tizzy.

I like days like this. We all come together as a happy family. Before we lose to Stoke tomorrow and we all want to slit each other's throats again.

Heres what Millwalls new (imaginary) friends think:

Instead of admiring English hooligans, people in the Russian community express barely disguised disdain for their diminished fighting ability, propensity to drink, and perceived reliance on a reputation they no longer deserve.

“At first we idolised the 'English style’. But that’s long gone, at least as an icon for fighting. Comrade Margaret Thatcher destroyed all your unions, and she practically destroyed the supporters movements too,” said Khuslyutdinov.

“It’s like your empire – it’s vanished, but you carry on acting like you still have it.
That disdain has been sharpened recently by growing tensions between Russia and the West. “I’ve nothing against ordinary English people, and you might not want to hear it, but I hate the British state. It is one of Russia’s worst enemies,” he said.

From a major Spartak hooligan

Back
Top Bottom