Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember when the discussion from the goons was all about how Walcott is better than Lennon.....funny how Walcott is still an integral part of their squad now though.

Wilshere....Ramsey....fucking crap. Soon to be bypassed by the likes of Winks.

They will never churn out a Harry Kane or unearth an Alli and Dier for a combined 8M.....thats how much all three cost us. The goons fans want big shiney toys....."just buy me a title nooooooow"
The shit stadium cost 650M THEN.......but yeah well done for building another library.

As for Chelsea I wonder if it dawned on their fans yesterday when leaving WHL and walking past the new ground emerging that there is a difference, a massive, massive difference between winning things like they did, and being part of a genuine football club.

I can see Chelsea going on to drop a few points in the coming weeks. Their confidence will have been knocked and others will see they were totally dominated. We could have beaten them by more IMHO and that's what others will see... I think it's the fact we kept a clean sheet. Winning 4-2 would have shown they were in it but 2-0 is a pretty professional results. Showed we scored and shut up shop.

The city game is a big one, if we get something there we will be within touching distance of the top

It's strange, when you think back to that awful awful run we had against them (y'know, the curse that went on for what seemed like decades!) It started way back when they were actually shit... and yet year after year, we still couldn't beat them!
Yet once they actually put together a half-decent side, we seem to have much more success against a clearly better team than one with Michael Duberry, Babayaro and Tore Andre Flo in it... and they were in the team that thumped us 6-1 at home 20 years ago (remember those dark days?)

I know our team has improved vastly too... but it seems we seem to fare better against a better Chelsea team somehow, than we did against many of the shit ones!

Football's a weirdo sometimes!

All that's needed now to complete the set, and finally lift what's left of the 'curse', is to win at their place... I think we had an excellent, last season at 2-0 on HT... but then proceed to spontaneously combust!
Before that, I guess our best chance in recent memory was when Hossam Ghastly put us 2 (or was it 3) up in the Cup...

...but it can't be too long now until we finally do it!

Would it be fair to say that the Chavs looked frightened last night? Like they were expecting their previous bastarding behaviour to land them in the shit? Did Flabby-arse even touch the ball and did he at any stage get within 10 yards of Dier?

Anyhoo, what a great performance last night, there's not one player who had a bad game, and Kane took the pressure off Alli and Eriksen creating space and time for them. Apart from the goals, favourite bits were Kyle Walker skinning whoever was on his flank on a regular basis and of course, Eric pishing himself laughing at Costa after Costa ran into him.

Someone mentioned that near me last night...

They must've felt like the Class bully who goes to a school reunion, only to find the scrawny kid he used to pick on is now twice his size, and with a grudge to bear!!
:dembelewtf::dier::kaneear::llorishowudoin::pochserious2::roseunsure:

Remember when the discussion from the goons was all about how Walcott is better than Lennon.....funny how Walcott is still an integral part of their squad now though.

Wilshere....Ramsey....fucking crap. Soon to be bypassed by the likes of Winks.

They will never churn out a Harry Kane or unearth an Alli and Dier for a combined 8M.....thats how much all three cost us. The goons fans want big shiney toys....."just buy me a title nooooooow"
The shit stadium cost 650M THEN.......but yeah well done for building another library.

As for Chelsea I wonder if it dawned on their fans yesterday when leaving WHL and walking past the new ground emerging that there is a difference, a massive, massive difference between winning things like they did, and being part of a genuine football club.

I remember when RAWK used to say Sterling was better than Bale....seriously. Saw a post on there the other day listing 6 of their players who are better than Dele and apparently, Milner is better than Walker. You live and learn.

I remember when RAWK used to say Sterling was better than Bale....seriously. Saw a post on there the other day listing 6 of their players who are better than Dele and apparently, Milner is better than Walker. You live and learn.

Its a joke aint it.....they attack well, Ill give them that. But playing style? Identity?

The only ID they have has Jurgen Klopp stamped across it.....its Klopp FC. No one thinks Ian Rush, Barnes, Beardsley anymore......."buy me some Ray Bans with the black rims please, Im a Liverpool fan"

Well there you go peeps. We did ourselves proud and showed all the haters and critics what we are capable of when we face the "big boys". Must admit i was not very confident before the game only because we have been known to bottle these ones. But we definitely came out with passion and fight and played them off the park last night. They met their match. West brom at home next in the league is a tricky one. They do know how to cause us problems. But if we play with that same kind of intensity as last night, we can walk all over them aswell.

As for all this Alli to Madrid bullish**, he won't leave for at least another couple years. He's definitely got talent and talented young players like him always dream of playing for a team like Madrid one day so you can't blame him for that. For the moment though, he's not going anywhere. Some good things are gonna happen at this club soon.. COYS

:allitongue:

Last season a Bin Dipper fan told me (and a few others) that NO Spurs players would get into the Scouse Chipboard FC first team.

And this guy was allowed to vote, drive a car and go to the toilet by himself.........

Back
Top Bottom