Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could make a team of blokes on here up and we'd score 3 against Swansea.
own goals , maybe
We aren't helping ourselves lately.. We have been involved in some silly diving shit of late.. Dele, Rose and even Vertoghen today. I really wish they'd stop that.
yeah, we aint playing well. listen to some of the people on here though, and you would think we are in wet spams position

We do have them, but they dont dare anymore.....remember the Harry Kane that was trying to make a name for himself? Alli when his place wasnt a given??

Take the leash off them and stop trying to discipline the raw edge so early in their careers I say. It was like Alli though Pogba was The Pope....last year he would have just kicked him up the bum.
And last year when he was in on goal Dele would just have put his left foot through it instead of turning back. Poch should tell them to just go out and enjoy themselves.

I suppose we did. Oh well. I feel so much better now

Yeah, we got done......it happens in the game, not sure why everyone wants to jump under a bus about it.

Same people saying we can never be in the title race, screaming like kids because we lose ground. If you expect us to finish 6th or 7th, why the rage that we didnt go 4th?

A disappointing result again at OT this is exactly why we haven't and are not going to challenge for the league anytime soon! Coming to places like OT,Anfield,Chav town etc and not getting any points let alone three. Until we start winning regularly and by that not just a one off at one particular ground I mean them all we are going to keep on making up the numbers and the cups are our best option for success,sadly

First premier league win for them for ages.

Well done Tottenham. Well done.

We've played well twice in 3 months. Won't be watching them for rest of December, waste of my time.

Someone ring me when our "Young, aggressive, attacking" team take shots instead of diving.

I'm out.
Thank fuck. you spineless waste of oxygen.

Name one fan that you think is actually pleased that we lost ! Thats a very childish thing to say. Fucking grow up

Grow up you say... You only pop up when we're losing.. You even said Kane is a pub player because he made a mistake on our half way line.. Most of this is aimed at you because you are a total embarrassment to this club.. YOU FUCKING GROW UP..

We lacked self belief that we could go there and win - or it's what it at least felt like.

That in itself is a shame. It's like everything Poch has been teaching them the last 3 years was thrown out the window. Press? Nope. Eliminate passing avenues for the opposition? Nope. Get out full backs attacking and providing width? Nope.

So how does an ailing, stuttering, under pressure big club kick start their season ? A nice gentle 1-0 home victory against Tottenham.
Fucking sickening.
Wait for the cogs to kick into gear around March or April for a few of the can't speak bad about the club crowd.
You're defined by your transfer activity. Every club we're competing for top 4 with improved their starting XI. we didn't, by and large they bought decent depth players as well.

We simply didn't strengthen enough, CL showed that and we got another reminder tonight.

Did not do anywhere near enough. Pretty disappointing. The goal was a gimmie. Never got going and sadly there are again a lot of questions over key issues. Tempo too slow. You have a Nervous team in front of you and you don't go two up top because we don't actually have two up front. Eriksen poor again. Some of those free kicks. United are bang average and yet in the end beat us with ease. About as angry and frustrated as I have felt this season.

As posted above "So how does an ailing, stuttering, under pressure big club kick start their season ? A nice gentle 1-0 home victory against Tottenham.
Fucking sickening"

Here here. Doctor Tottenham

Totally agree.

I am sick of our attacking players never turning up in the big matches. This is a poor united team, their crowd was quiet even booing some of their own players, coming back from a long Europa league game and we didn't turn up.

Son, Eriksen, Kane, Dele were garbage today, absolute garbage. We are sound defensively and Sissoko and Winks lifted us when they came on. that's about the only positives I can think of!

The sooner Lamela and Vincent are back will at least will give us options but Poch has some big decisions to make with team selections coming up as today was a chance to go 4th, heap more pressure on united and not for the first time we did not turn up

First premier league win for them for ages.

Well done Tottenham. Well done.

We've played well twice in 3 months. Won't be watching them for rest of December, waste of my time.

Someone ring me when our "Young, aggressive, attacking" team take shots instead of diving.

I'm out.

I know we just lost to your rivals but I think you're over reacting a bit pal.

Apart from that mistake I don't think their chances were that good. Victor should score. Yes they hit the bar too. Still think a draw would have been fair

I think we needed a bit more offense from Wanyama today. He failed to deliver in several situations today, the open header being one of them. I think Dier would have buried that chance and contributed a lot more with his higher quality passing. Our midfield was just a bit too defensive against a club content to sit deep and play Mourinho-ball.

Back
Top Bottom