SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its a clinical job that needs doing. There isnt much to celebrate tonight and I guess they are bitterly dissappointed with our CL campaign
I'll spin it into a feckless swagger reserved for a team scoring goals in the knowledge they've already done a job well done for the day.

Well done to Eriksen! As others have said the oppo might be bad but we can only beat what is put out in from of us, let's hope united get a tough game tomorrow and we smash them come sunday!

60 odd k was about right,
Kane mom imo. Passing was excellent.
Again we need to take chances at this level especially. Dele should have buried 1 of the 2 he had 1st half. How Eriksen missed I don't know. .put it top corner.
They have one chance and score, Thought not again.
Again came from us fucking about with it at the back and losing it for a throw.
Better players than the black shittier crouch may have had better luck.
Still we won but I hope it doesn't impede our next game. We haven't the squad of Man U, and it's looking like they may not even have to play tomorrow.
I suppose a days rest , light training/ assessment and the a day preparing for the game will be enough.
Toby looked slightly rusty but what a player he is.
Look T Celtic, play inferior teams week in and out and can match Man City- even though it was a b team last night- winning breeds confidence. Eriksen, dele Kane and even Toby needed to get that back.

I suppose we should just ignore that Toby looked well off the game, in attack and defence...
:kanehand:
post-29740-Ill-Cut-You-gif-knife-switchbl-K9lq.gif

Well done to those that turned up tonight. There was a 'nice' atmosphere in the build up but actually the vocal support was decent throughout. I still detest Wembley but we showed tonight that our fans can make it work, even for non glamour matches. Hopefully the pricing for Europa is very appealing and we get a good backing. This should all be at WHL in her last season, but what's done is done.

How much would it cost to make the seats blue? We could split the makeover with chavs?

Decent performance and that makes the whole Wembley shit show so much easier to deal with. But I'd gently dig out those who did not bother going tonight. I sort of understand the reservations but Christ, it's Spurs at Wembley in a big competition at a good price and people did not bother...a real shame.

I felt some barriers breaking down with other supporters tonight which was nice. I sat next to the same fella for the third game running, who like me is a season ticket holder at the Lane, but in a different stand, and it was nice to say hello and have a chat with someone new who seemed a decent and sensible fella so moving has some positives.

Although on a negative about 2 rows down there was a bunch of utter dicks who did not give it a rest all game ! That's going to be a challenge at the new Lane.

Just got back. Good performance. It was nearly a new crowd where i was sitting. Very little singing and the fucker behind me spent all game talking about everything but the match.

I still don't know how Spurs got on. Don't like the way we've been playing lately.
I want some Redknapp football to get me interested again.

4.5 hour trip home and work at 7.45. But worth it all the way. So pleased he played a strong side. To be honest, the fans deserved nothing less. I'm actually looking forward to the draw on Monday more than any previous Europa League draw for some reason

Last edited:
4.5 hour trip home and work at 7.45. But worth it all the way. So pleased he played a strong side. To be honest, the fans deserved nothing less. I'm actually looking forward to the draw on Monday more than any previous Europa League draw for some reason
It was pleasing to see them take it seriously. We can still win European silverware this season so we should go for it.

Does make you wonder though. Full strength this game but weakened when qualification was on the line v Monaco. Still baffling.

Back
Top Bottom