Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There has been some chatter of him rejoining, but unlikely it will happen. However, regarding the facts you quoted; when did Guardiola say he didn't want Schweinsteiger? All I know was that he decided to leave Bayern himself? Quotes are welcomed.

Then if you know that he decided leave BM himself then you know more than me.

Pep:
"He is a top, top player. Unfortunately, during the last three years he was never in good condition" His legs had long gone.

In Pep's system the the high press is critical, and the "U" pass abolished. Schweinsteiger was never going to answer the call to play in that system, and everyman and his dog can see that his legs have gone anyway.

No manager would have said "i want rid" especially a Club legend, but the players long term future was finished at BM after Pep arived.

Pep Confidential is a great read, and pity you haven't had chance in particular that he is now managing in this Country. I am really looking forward to seeing how he sets Citeh out to play this season.

Last edited:
Then if you know that he decided leave BM himself then you know more than me.

Pep:
"He is a top, top player. Unfortunately, during the last three years he was never in good condition" His legs had long gone.

In Pep's system the the high press is critical, and the "U" pass abolished. Schweinsteiger was never going to answer the call to play in that system, and everyman and his dog can see that his legs have gone anyway.

No manager would have said "i want rid" especially a Club legend, but the players long term future was finished at BM after Pep arived.

Pep Confidential is a great read, and pity you haven't had chance in particular that he is now managing in this Country. I am really looking forward to seeing how he sets Citeh out to play this season.

What the fuck is a 'U' pass?

Njie already said he wants to stay and it's the hardest he ever worked. How do we know it's not him wanting to stay and fight for his place that's keeping the deal up? If that's the case, keep him.

Back
Top Bottom