Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has he still not fucking signed??

Jesus, he'd better be fucking worth it, and hit the ground running by scoring a double hat-trick in his first game away at Everton, and set-up the other 4...
10-4 is the minimum requirement... we've got History with them!

No pressure Son!

Have we signed this geezer yet?
Will he do that 4-6 weeks pre season training during the start of the season?
Will he then be available for selection October if piked at all?
We will have to get him match fit in the U21's?
Should we pay for a player who hasn't trained since taking his medical/should we insist on another before we do it?
Should we, in exchange for the privilege of giving them £10m for an unfit player, give them a nice fit player for nothing; one who we will subsidise?

This is really puzzling as no news from anywhere.
Methinks it's off, or very close to breaking down.
I think we are looking elsewhere and will only take him if we have to.
I suspect we feel something is up.
Did Marseille tell Batshuyai to stop training for Belgium after he had his medical at Chavs? There was £30m+ at risk there.
It obviously is not strict standard procedure.
What if he would have done his ligaments in the short time he was on in the QF?
Deal off.

giphy.gif

I don't doubt it'll happen, but the way they're all desperate to get the announcement date right is embarassing
It'll happen, when Raiola gets what he wants, and probably makes Man U pay astronomically as some sort of retribution for Fergie telling him to fuck off last time.
I know it's wrong to judge etc, but one look at him tells me all I want to know.
Trust, far and throw.
j5frcn.jpg

...but one look at him tells me all I want to know.
Trust, far and throw.
j5frcn.jpg
Fuckin hell... is that his Agent or his fat mate who he now pays to be his bodyguard 'cos he's too fat to be one of his cool entourage!
He's just a modern-day Italian Jimmy Cinque Bellies!

It'll happen, when Raiola gets what he wants, and probably makes Man U pay astronomically as some sort of retribution for Fergie telling him to fuck off last time.
I know it's wrong to judge etc, but one look at him tells me all I want to know.
Trust, far and throw.
j5frcn.jpg

What he wants is what he's contractually obliged to - some 20-30% of the transfer.

If a club is dumb enough to agree to that, they're dumb enough to pay.

From what I hear about Raiola, he's as much of an off-field coach as he is an agent. For all the negativity that surrounds them, I would bet that Gazza would have been much better of if he had an agent like Raiola, rather than the despicable cretins that have fed off him all his life and left him to rot.

Back
Top Bottom