New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welp, looks like this is the away kit...

... and for the first time, they're ruining that with the red sponsor too!

XH0iCmf.jpg

Bonus points for Under Armour doing literally nothing but changing the material colour...

Those guys are like "Kit design?..."

giphy.gif

Welp, looks like this is the away kit...

... and for the first time, they're ruining that with the red sponsor too!

XH0iCmf.jpg

Bonus points for Under Armour doing literally nothing but changing the material colour...

That design team be like "Kit design?..."

giphy.gif

FFS those look like aliexpress knock offs! Not sure about the shiny white, makes it look a bit 80s. The PL badges are wrong as well.

The red on the away is horrendous, used to it on the home, but on the away as well?

FFS those look like aliexpress knock offs! Not sure about the shiny white, makes it look a bit 80s. The PL badges are wrong as well.

The red on the away is horrendous, used to it on the home, but on the away as well?
Actually, you raise a good point about the possible knock-off-ness.

Perhaps the shop used last season's PL badges by mistake?

I hope they aren't legit! If the real away kit was the same but with a white AIA logo, it'd be pretty fetching.

Edit: just realised that the AIA logos are at inconsistent heights on the shirt too.
Almost certainly fake, then (though may be based off the actual shirts).

After the excitement of the new kit release is past and everyone hates it, what are the prefered options for your new purchase regarding printing?
(A) your own name (naff but well,well)
(B) your nickname ie (boominator) banter!!!
(C) current squad member( then gets transferred to man yoo)
(D) club legend,MacKay,Hoddle,Klinsmann, etc
(E) don't be so childish.

(F) Just a number (old skool)

names are for kids really.

Every time I've got a top with player name, they've usually left or turned to shit.

Actually, you raise a good point about the possible knock-off-ness.

Perhaps the shop used last season's PL badges by mistake?

I hope they aren't legit! If the real away kit was the same but with a white AIA logo, it'd be pretty fetching.

Edit: just realised that the AIA logos are at inconsistent heights on the shirt too.
Almost certainly fake, then (though may be based off the actual shirts).

Overall if the actual kit did look like that, it's not as terrible looking as it first seemed to be.

We've gone into pre-season without the new kit being announced before. One year the team played a friendly in a training kit because they'd not announced the proper kit.
I also remember us playing the last home game in it.Why cant they announce it end of season every year? Would make sense, kids would want it to go on holiday with. Weird

Last edited:
We had that season where the new kit wasn't available until September.

Levy has rarely got it right with the kits. I just don't get why.

Sugar era Spurs, kits would be introduced by the last home game of the season! Liked it when we had adidas for two sets of kit. If only we stayed with them for longer.

Back
Top Bottom