Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First of all, they are highly unlikely to be willing to sell, even less likely to sell to us, and there will likely much bigger bids than what we would offer from other places.

Yes you are probably right, wishful thinking I guess. We are probably better off looking elsewhere than from EPL. I think Malli is a distinct possibility though as we have already been linked to him and he would fit perfect to our playing style. I think he could play in the Alli, Lamela or Eriksen role.

Wanyama, Berahino, Ous Dembélé in.
Chadli, Bentaleb and Fazio out.

There are question marks on the attitude's of Wanyama and Saido....Saido (one for the football ramble listeners) but I think Poch could knock them into shape. O Dembélé is never going to happen though. He'll be snatched by Bayern/Real/PSG.

Or we could go balls out and get Witsel & Batshuayi on big money but that isn't the new way is it?!

Ousmane Dembele seems to have been signed by Dortmund, according to a lot of the recent gossip. If not, him, Batshuayi and at least one CM and the window would be really successful, probably.

Batshuayi up front, really think we lack a trickster, Boufal would be a great addition and a hard barstard like Wanyama or Witsel.

Osamune Dembele would be great but it seems he is off to Germany.

If Newcastle go down then I'd look at Perez and Sissoko.

Perez could definitely fit in the squad, with Kane or alone. Sissoko could definitely improve the squad in general.

I seriously don't get the Ayoze Perez fetishization amongst some Spurs fans. Sure, he's done well against us on occasion, but 90% of the time he's highly ineffective, slow and completely missing from the game.

Perez is utter pants - embarrassing ambition for a club pushing for Top 3

On the CM side - Kovacic would be a great signing, imv

Back
Top Bottom