Would you sign Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you sign Berahino?

• No way

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Yes at all costs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes for a cut price in Jan

Votes: 43 42.2%
  • Yes for free this summer

Votes: 24 23.5%

• Total voters
Some of those fat birds you mention have been the difference between wanking into a sock before passing out and smashing pie all night for me , smashing fat birds was a significant element of my youth.
the chubsters work harder and make you want to come back for more. The good looking ones expect you to do all the work - they look good on the surface but ultimately do fuck all for you in the end.

they all feel the same in the dark.

I have no idea what any of this means with regard to Berahino.......

I'll be gutted if Saido Berahino is our best bet in January, what the fuck are we playing at?
We were fighting for the the league last year, and now Berahino is the answer?
A complete lack of ambition as usual..

:pocheyes:

Is this an intentionally ridiculous post?​

Where does that figure come from? He's nowhere near match fit according to Pulis, & would likely take at least 6-8 weeks to get full match fitness if he's starting from basic fitness levels. That takes us to March. Would anyone pay £8 million for a lad who won't likely be up to speed for a couple of months, that they can pick up for free in June? I don't see it. If he goes this window, it will be a nominal fee imo reflecting the fact that he's out of contract & has been anonymous for almost 2 years, save for his recent publicity for going abroad to sort out his mental health issues, & a recent run out for the u23's
Ok $3M

I started a thread a couple of years ago asking, is
Berahino the next Bale? I honestly believed he was good enough to come close. Where he is now, Im not sure ? He was a special talant and deserves a good club. Pulis and WBA should be ashamed of themselves and thier supporters should be asking questions especially, as ive said before, if he comes good.....

he hasn't played for god knows how long? he needs game time, and wouldn't get it with us, he wouldn't be an automatic choice with Kane/Son/Janssen. First up needs to get different advisers, that's for sure.

No, I think that ship has sailed. The guy has hardly played for 2 seasons.

I'd be pretty sure that however much Poch rated him to start with, Berahino's antics over the past 18 months will have revised his opinion drastically. Apart from any debate about his ability on the pitch surely his attitude would be complete poison to Poch.

The record for a compensation amount set stands at £6million for Daniel Sturridge when he moved from Manchester City to Chelsea.

West Brom are a bunch of mugs. Scoffed at our £23million bid, will get 4 times less in the end.

You are joking. 8 million not worth it? Just bizarre.
Just out of curiosity- what makes you think £8 million is worth it? He's barely played for 2 years, looks hopelessly out of condition & has had psychological issues. The record tribunal fee is apparently £6 million-& that's for Sturridge who is many times better (if somewhat fragile)
I can't see how he is currently worth anything like £8 million. You are taking a gamble on a player who had a lot of promise but has basically gone off the rails since he didn't get his move.

Resurrecting this deal would feel like us going back in for Scott Brown...

Just feels like rumour from a totally different Spurs era!
:paulinhobored::bentley::dempsey::mong::gio::saha::sherwoodlol:

Back
Top Bottom