worst police in Europe/UK?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Warsaw. I was in Krakow for a day so can't really comment about them
When I was in Warsaw I got fined by police twice in one day. Once for jay walking and the second time for- I kid you not- not having a ticket for my bag on the bus. I didn't know either of these were a crime, I now suspect the jay walking was a genuine crime, as I've since heard of it being a thing in other Eastern European countries, and the bag thing may have just been made up so they could make money.

The Russian police are pretty bad, especially in terms of trying to get bribes off you. To be fair the Ukranian lot were alright when we played Shakhtar Donetsk. At football the Italian and Spanish OB are pretty bad.

As far as the Uk goes, back in the day I always thought Birmingham old bill were the worse, they fucking loved it. Scouse old bill would turn a blind eye and let you get on with it, but the Brummie old bill were like a well tooled up firm. Birmingham, Villa, Wolves old bill, all fucking tasty and very fucking game.

Last edited:
Spain. No doubt.
Ever have a dust up with one of those armed and masked midgets and it’s humiliating. One night in a Spanish cell is minging. Stinks of shit. Full of shit heads.
And the most daft excuses to keep you there.
love Spain. But they are one corrupt bunch. Get Franco back...

Last edited:
West Midlands police not only the dodgiest police force in the Uk but also the thickest (had one police officer try to get me to change my police statement several times because she couldn't spell certain words - I am no Oscar Wilde either).

While in Norway they have started with checking your arse for pyro.

South yorks police putting their name in the frame

Sheffield Wednesday concerned about police methods after baton injury

Wow - comes flying in from the side and I can't see what happened prior to that - but it didn't look as if the lad was endangering anyone. Might have been giving it large, but that's not exactly something which should provoke that type of response.

Only thing I can think, is that he lobbed a bottle or something at someone, and even if he did, it doesn't warrant clubbing him over the head with a baton. Could do some really lasting damage to the lad.

Wow - comes flying in from the side and I can't see what happened prior to that - but it didn't look as if the lad was endangering anyone. Might have been giving it large, but that's not exactly something which should provoke that type of response.

Only thing I can think, is that he lobbed a bottle or something at someone, and even if he did, it doesn't warrant clubbing him over the head with a baton. Could do some really lasting damage to the lad.
Even with that you don't have to wallop his head, knee etc would be just as effective given the surprise and force used. That's either revenge or just playing the big man, neither is wanted in the police.

As far as the Uk goes, back in the day I always thought Birmingham old bill were the worse, they fucking loved it. Scouse old bill would turn a blind eye and let you get on with it, but the Brummie old bill were like a well tooled up firm. Birmingham, Villa, Wolves old bill, all fucking tasty and very fucking game.

The only thing you've ever fought with is your self esteem, mother fucker.

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom