worst police in Europe/UK?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Intreasting article in the guardian regarding the Roman police mash up of united fans in 2007. A fan group has been trying to secure justice against the Roman police and the club has given the group no support. Has a lot of echoes of how spurs fans were treated by the spanish police in seville. What's your experience of foreign police aboard

Why did Manchester United fail to back fans after Roma violence?

http://gu.com/p/446fd

Turkish police were a lot better than I expected. could tell they were on edge before the game when Spurs started turning up in taxis, think they thought everyone would be on the coaches.

Edit: Didn't read OP properly.

- Greek police have been the worst I've experienced, female friend got pepper sprayed for trying to smoke outside a club, me and blokes from Leeds had a can of tear gas thrown at us on the strip in Zante, saw a black guy get a baton on his legs for absolutely no reason, selling weed to tourists arresting them and then charging them €100 to be let go with no charge.

Wankers

Croatian Police.
Undercover at a house music festival.
1k on the spot fine or your arrested. Ridiculous.

Was that at Pula ? Were you there this year ?
My mate George Symington got hit in the head with a didgerido and has been in a coma ever since. The local cops said it was an "incident of fighting between outsiders" and didn't do anything much about it. George was flown back to hospital in Glasgow and is still in a coma months later.

Was that at Pula ? Were you there this year ?
My mate George Symington got hit in the head with a didgerido and has been in a coma ever since. The local cops said it was an "incident of fighting between outsiders" and didn't do anything much about it. George was flown back to hospital in Glasgow and is still in a coma months later.

It was at a festival about 50miles north of Pula. (Unknown fest) however my friends said it was the same at dimensions and outlook etc further south. Yeah this year, September. I didn't see any heavy handedness myself but heard stories. Did have a run in with "undercover" police though. Fines varied from £500-1000 cash to not be arrested.

Sorry to hear about your friend by the way.

It was at a festival about 50miles north of Pula. (Unknown fest) however my friends said it was the same at dimensions and outlook etc further south. Yeah this year, September. I didn't see any heavy handedness myself but heard stories. Did have a run in with "undercover" police though. Fines varied from £500-1000 cash to not be arrested.

Sorry to hear about your friend by the way.
Did you have to pay?

Nah despite there vigorous searching methods they didn't find what we had. The guy did stand on my raybans though which was a pain.

One lad who we got to know out there got fine £2k and his passport taken from him. He had a pretty large amount though.
Stood on your raybans!? Fuck sake...

"Didn't find what we had"
"Had a pretty large amount"

Dr Ugs:sherwoodlol:
MI5 couldn't crack that shit

Back
Top Bottom