Worst Ground I have ever been to - QPR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was anyone else at the game today? First and last time I will ever go to Loftus Road.

The stadium looks like it is made out of a giant meccano set, I was in the upper tier heard numerous other fans complaining that they could not see the action.

The QPR steward did let our fans move seats to the few empty ones, so they had a marginally better view.

How can they justify charging away fans £53 or £55 a ticket for such a shithole of a ground!!!!!!

Most bizarre stadium I have ever been to, was actually attached to someone's house in the entrance I had to go through.

It was average for me, seating area was alright, the concourse I could actually have a piss and buy a pasty, if you wanted to smoke you could go outside and smoke, one turnstile for the entire lower tier is not great, but I've definitely been to some shitter grounds, not worth £50 for the luxury though.

goes without saying any ground is better than the new modern grounds like City, Woolwich etc. Still don't feel it's worth £50+ which is why I won't go

True, I am always somewhere in the Park Lane Lower, Blocks 32, 33, 34 or 35. Never had a bad view from any of the seats I have stood at.

Roll on the new stadium if it ever gets built.

I don't mind Loftus Road, prefer that to something like the Emirates or the Etihad any day
Definitely. It has a bit of character to it and I like that it's so close to Shephard's Bush, has an 'old school' feel about it. It's up there with Craven Cottage as one of my favourite grounds in the league

When I went last year (to QPR v Bolton) I liked that I had to walk through flats and stuff to get through to the ground from Shepards Bush. A little quaint ground, however I wasn't on the top tier. Paid 68 pound from a scalper for my ticket :( definitely not worth that much

When I went last year (to QPR v Bolton) I liked that I had to walk through flats and stuff to get through to the ground from Shepards Bush. A little quaint ground, however I wasn't on the top tier. Paid 68 pound from a scalper for my ticket :( definitely not worth that much
You paid 68 quid to watch QPR v Bolton?!

I was on holiday from Australia... had a membership to go see Spurs v Everton and the riots prevented me being able to see it, so I paid that much to go see a premier league game..

less then ideal :(

sorry gents but they only thing you should be complaining about is the pricel!! anyone of any age can remember the shitole stadiums & facilities we used to love...stadiums are like palaces today compared to crumbling terraces of places like ayresome park,oldham, luton ffs!! &many many more & the way you were treated just because you were an away fan.

Back
Top Bottom