World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Verts was brilliant, back to the player we signed.

Danny Murphy is the best WC co-commentator by a mile. Such a refreshing change to have someone who is intelligent, knowledgeable and not scared to say if someone's playing shit.

As an Expat in Chicago I am taking full credit for the change in mindset towards football in US, 60,000 at soldier field to watch it 3pm on a Tuesday workday

The amount of guys who i talk to who stopped playing at 16 is extraordinary, including one guy I met at weekend who came to UK on tour and played against Jagielka, hopefully the US will start funding football properly now and give it the push it deserves, that teams performance was outstanding

Hate to break it to you , but we got 28,000 not 60. Still pretty awesome though.
AX221_2597_9.jpg
BrfO_2sCQAATcKS.png

Neither (but you're right). Samantha came round to read to me tonight - we're just mates y'know, but we got so excited about the football, we ended up kissing. I'll have to clean up though.

I just figured it out, all these bints are nurses who work at the downy home you stay at right???

the sponge baths must be lovely lol

:troll:

I just figured it out, all these bints are nurses who work at the downy home you stay at right???

the sponge baths must be lovely lol

:troll:
No, she sits on the piano stool, and reads John Cooper Clarke to me, whilst I feign injury while wanking furiously. Our coupling is sensational with no pretence of love. I'm getting bored of this to be honest. Where can I meet a nice girl with healthy pink cheeks?

No, she sits on the piano stool, and reads John Cooper Clarke to me, whilst I feign injury while wanking furiously. Our coupling is sensational with no pretence of love. I'm getting bored of this to be honest. Where can I meet a nice girl with healthy pink cheeks?

HootersTop11_SandlerMovieSet.JPG

hooters, dem bitches got class lol :ledleylick:

Hate to break it to you , but we got 28,000 not 60. Still pretty awesome though.
AX221_2597_9.jpg
BrfO_2sCQAATcKS.png
Shhhh the boys back in England don't know that!

Was great I couldn't make it as had to work, getting that many at 3pm on a Tuesday is truly amazing, I was proud to see that Chicago was always the first city shown on all coverage

My Dad called from back home and even on BBC they mentioned Chicago and they interviewed the operations manager at Soldier field during the day explaining how Grant Park couldnt hold enough - great stuff

Couldn't be prouder of the team, but I'm glad we're finally out so I can enjoy this tournament without being nervous for our next game. Couldn't imagine waiting until Saturday just thinking about Messi taking on our backline.

Hahaha, I see the oxygen thieving cunt is still awake, desperately looking for my acknowledgment of his worthless existence and zero value to society. When will his dole/internet run out?

Back
Top Bottom