Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_mj3pegQvm01r4e327o1_500.png

Just got home from the match today, no voice left from singing "Fuck off back to Woolwich, North London is ours" & "We beat the Scum 2-1, We beat the Scum 2-1"

Yet again another fantastic team performance and result. Brillant atmosphere all around WHL today.

I am so proud to support Spurs, they make me soooo happy. COYS

Anyone else concerned about Walker's play? I think he has been very very sporadic this game. (more than usual)
thought walker's positioning was excellent today -
can't remember a mistake he made -
unless you count that 90-yard lung-busting run that left us widefuckingopen for a counter -

good thing these goons are shit ...

:avblol:

I didn't know that little orb was the man of the match award - O K

just checking it wasn't a random partially naked scott parker appreciation society photo - O K

Every time I think you can't top yourself for obnoxiousness you pull out something breathtakingly more obnoxious. Well played.

Oh - was "maybe" a word that is forbidden in your vocabulary?

I always though that it was a word that left things open to interpretation, or opinion

as in " you could be wrong" or "I could be wrong"

and that counts as obnoxious, does it?

funnily enough - in my view - prejudice, narrow minds and ignorance - in my world, are more obnoxious.

Oh - was "maybe" a word that is forbidden in your vocabulary?

I always though that it was a word that left things open to interpretation, or opinion

as in " you could be wrong" or "I could be wrong"

and that counts as obnoxious, does it?

funnily enough - in my view - prejudice, narrow minds and ignorance - in my world, are more obnoxious.
You're just setting up the "you may be a cunt".

thought walker's positioning was excellent today -
can't remember a mistake he made -
unless you count that 90-yard lung-busting run that left us widefuckingopen for a counter -

good thing these goons are shit ...

:avblol:

There were a couple of other heart in mouth moments, but I'll be fucked if I care right now...we beat fucking Woolwich and they ain't fucking happy!! COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom