Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched this with a Gooner, unreal. I'm still bouncing off walls. Plus, my brother supports Liverpool so watching next weeks game with him..and there's only Inter Milan before then. I fucking love this club

Its nice that there are no distractions, thats for sure
are we not now point for point and game for game on par with this point last year?

must be about even stevens............

I'm happy to say that AVB has proven all of my concerns to be wrong, and am happy to be applying for membership of the AVB arse kissing club (Belated entry) section.

What happens if we draw with liverpool, they draw with swansea and we draw with fulham?

Arsene Wenger starts going on about mentality, Brendan Rodgers claims this shows Liverpool will undoubtedly win the 2014 World Cup and Martin Jol exudes an overly friendly sense of menace in his interview with match of the day that fills anyone who sees it with a stark sense of unease that they can't quite place the cause of.

The last one might just be me though.

breakingbad-aaron-paul-jesse-pinkman-yellow-suit-dance.gif
tumblr_m6jnkc8y5E1rr7c36.gif

@SpursOfficial: From @Jan_Vertonghen: "An amazing feeling. They started well, but world class players make the difference & we have lots" #COYS #THFC

This is my new favorite quotation ever.

Also lots of people have been criticizing Ade's celebration after goals. He went nuts after Lennon's.

are we not now point for point and game for game on par with this point last year?

must be about even stevens............

I'm happy to say that AVB has proven all of my concerns to be wrong, and am happy to be applying for membership of the AVB arse kissing club (Belated entry) section.

According to the link just above we are now 1 point better off.

Its amazing how perception plays its part isnt it?

Up to this time last year, one point worse off, we were in the hunt for a title and nailed on top 4 and everything was amazing.... This year and its been turbulent (at least!) and yet we are in essentially the same position!

Im delighted he has started putting his stamp on the team, I like his style. I did fear for a while the negativity toward him (early on) would become a self fulfilling prophecy

All the TVs in the pub blew at 83 minutes.

Watched the rest of the game on some gooners iPhone. Pretty good atmosphere, 35 blokes huddled round a four inch screen. Almost felt like we were all in it together.

Then I remembered who I was fraternising with and ran home to watch it on my own.

Cunts.

what pub was that mate? im in worthing atm and didnt know any decent ones..

According to the link just above we are now 1 point better off.

Its amazing how perception plays its part isnt it?

Up to this time last year, one point worse off, we were in the hunt for a title and nailed on top 4 and everything was amazing.... This year and its been turbulent (at least!) and yet we are in essentially the same position!

Im delighted he has started putting his stamp on the team, I like his style. I did fear for a while the negativity toward him (early on) would become a self fulfilling prophecy

My biggest fear - and biggest issue with AVB ...........

was when he bought Livermore on, and not Holtby - because of the message it sent out to team and fans alike.
We had just had 3 really good opportunities to go 3-1, and bringing Jake on just said, lets keep what we have - and gave them the "come at us" message

apart from that...... its all good

My biggest fear - and biggest issue with AVB ...........

was when he bought Livermore on, and not Holtby - because of the message it sent out to team and fans alike.
We had just had 3 really good opportunities to go 3-1, and bringing Jake on just said, lets keep what we have - and gave them the "come at us" message

apart from that...... its all good

Its very continental. Its not my preference but it is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you dont" kind of things.

Had he brought on Holtby and we conceeded the opposite complaint would be made!

Fantastic result

Well done all the players, well done AVB

We should be slight favourites at Anfiled, imv

COYS

Back
Top Bottom