Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a run for us, for Bale, what a game for Siggy and what a decision from AVB to play him and AVB's tactics for the game were perfect. They kept possession decently and got into some dangerous areas but they didn't really have many chances at all. Dawson and Vertonghen were absolutely amazing at the back as well. I love this team.... COYS!

And now I know why I put myself through that sort of thing, never mind a spine tingle, my whole body is still at it. The closest thing I can liken it to is eating the stupidly hot chili sauces that I love, sure my mouth might feel like it's being burnt to fuck, but the endorphin rush makes it worthwhile.

Rambling aren't I? I'll shut up now.

That wasn't easy to watch at times.

There have been many times in the past that I wouldn't have given us a chance of holding on at 2-1. We seem to be made of different stuff recently though.

I fucking love this team.

:adebaehug:

Glory, glory tottenham hotspurs ... oh when the spurs go marching in!!!!!!!!

:avblol: :baelol: :bale2: :dawson: :defoe2: :holtbytongue: :kaboullol: :lennon: :llorishuh: :vert: :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom