Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S"funny cos some of his best games have come against Man City too.
Hojberg’s good against low blocks (thought he was great against Palace) - or when springing counter-attacks from a low block before the opposition can get organize itself enough to press (which is what we’ve done against City in recent years).

But when you want to play on the front foot against a pressing side - I don’t Hojberg is very good - at all.

Hojberg’s good against low blocks (thought he was great against Palace) - or springing counter-attacks from a low block before the opposition can get into organize itself enough to press (which is what we’ve done against City in recent years).

But when you want to play on the front foot against a pressing side - I don’t Hojberg is very good - at all.

......Go back and look at your OG comment that I replied to.

How Davies was given motm I can't really fathom. Few nice defensive moments, but his work in posession of the ball was one of the worst aspects of our game today. Thought finishing the game without Biss or Sarr on the field was a mistake today, though neither played partcularly well.

Wtf did you watch??? Going gung ho was not the problem today, quite the opposite in fact. We got the goal early and then played Jose/Conte terrorismball for a full 90 minutes before predictably conceding not one but two sucker punches...

It was the exact same issue we've seen time and time again under previous managers, inviting pressure onto our shit defenders.

Had Ange backed up all his talk and simply gone with the next in line like for like for Maddison then maybe we'd have played something more like our normal game.

Dropping Hojbjerg in for Maddison is gonna change the way the team plays, no matter how snappy your soundbite on the matter is, pretending otherwise is fucking stupid and if it happens again after today then I'll be fucking annoyed.

Not that it makes much difference but I thought Sarr was taking Maddison's place ?

First thing, FUCK OFF ALL YOU CUNTS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING IN THE WINGS TO WHINE LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN.

JUST FUCK OFF.

The ref was a c**t, but the lack of creativity up front has been horrendous all season.

Although, Johnson had a good game today until he came off.

But Kulu, Kulu every fucking game does one thing and that is it, fuck all else for the rest of the game. PEH crossed the ball for the right wing more times than Kulu.

He kills almost everything down the right, and this causes us problems.

Fuck am I pissed off right now.

COYS!! Bring on the next team.
Name one thing that Johnson did - apart from the goal.

Anything - a cross, beat an opponent, a tackle

Anything, name it, with proof

I'm not a stats freak, anyone know what his pass accuracy was?

To Spurs players it was shit, but to Wolves players it was wonderful

Johnson's performance was not good at all
- the goal hides how poor he was

Name one thing that Johnson did - apart from the goal.

Anything - a cross, beat an opponent, a tackle

Anything, name it, with proof

I'm not a stats freak, anyone know what his pass accuracy was?

To Spurs players it was shit, but to Wolves players it was wonderful

Johnson's performance was not good at all
- the goal hides how poor he was
Agree, was poor. Thought he was superb for 20 mins vs that lot

Just read one page of this thread and decided I wasn’t ready. May never be.

This one hurt today, that’s the downside of falling back in love with your team. I’m off to drink gin now.
Just read one page of this thread and decided I wasn’t ready. May never be.

This one hurt today, that’s the downside of falling back in love with your team. I’m off to drink gin now.

Was watching it in a pub and left in the last few minutes to fill up the car and by the time I got there we’d fucking lost and I hurt my toe kicking the car tyre!!

Hire the Celtic manager, get Celtic like results.
Come on...one bad game and a bunch of good ones. Ange is not a magician. He has to work with what he has available. Today's loss is more down to Levy. Our bench is very weak and guaranteed he won't buy much in January. Thanks God we DO have Ange

Didn't happen!

If it's TRULY fixed, I'm out, 'cos what's the fucking point...?

Failing that, I just want us to be as dirty and snidey and cunty from now on....
Fuck em,
It won't win us any more games, but will be interesting to see us finish the game with 5 men, whilst the opposition are allowed to kick Son in the NUTS and still get away with it...
I just say clean out every opposition player, hand out some 3 month injuries... See how THEY like it!

It's not even blatant any more... The league are letting EVERYONE kick seven shades of shit out of us...

Is it 'cos we're dirty Yids? and the entire league have ALWAYS hated us...

Or is it summit else??
Like us being PERENNIAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, ABD SOMEONE HAS TO STOP OUR DOMINANCE....?

yeah, must be the 2nd one!
Watch out...your paranoia is showing...

Emerson is fine when he's not surrounded by players who can't pass forward. He lacks that instinct of going forward or even passing through the lines. Oh well, at least Udogie is back in the game against Villa.

I'm much more worried when it comes to the CB situation (until Romero comes back) and the CM for the Villa game since Bissouma will miss that one.
Romero will come back just in time to be sent off again. He's a liability imo

Took Klopp 3 seasons to do anything at Liverpool. By that time every player who had been there on his arrival had gone.
probably won’t take Ange that long. Dier and Perisic off in the summer at end of contracts.
Yip. And Mourinho was fired after how long? Right before a Cup Final. He had 2 players in the top 5 EPL goal scorers and EPL assists. The most striking pair Assists.

Conté did not get 1 CB of his choice and was expected to do what? Son and Kane win Golden Boot. Still people are Zombified enough to believe, "They players negative football. They played Anti football. It was sooooo Boring........ This list goes.

We sold Kane instead of building a team around him. Look at what he is doing at Munich with the correct players around him.

Bundesliga Matches 11, Goals 17, Assists 5

UEFA Matches 4, Goals 4, Assist 2

Why? Because Bayern is being managed to play around his strengths.

We bought players that are patch work. None the managers really wanted.

Ange will achieve nothing if nothing changes. Top 4 and above the Gunners. Yay We Won the League. Bullshit, we just received a consolation prize

Back
Top Bottom