Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't it funny, we were top after 10 games and smashing everyone in sight.
Lose a couple of games due to injuries and posters come out of the woodwork and spout the negative shit. .
These posters were nowhere to be seen before today. WANKERS.

Last edited:
Now I've calmed down, I did feel that Wolves actually deserved their win, but the timing of their goals was so painful.
I don't think we played particularly well, which just highlighted how weak our bench is.
Not making excuses, but how did their guy not get a yellow for that tackle on Pedro, and Biss pick one up for hardly anything? Think Sonny got hit in the face too, but there was no VAR check or TV comment about that.
I'm just glad that the international break is upon us, time for us to regroup.

Vicario
Porro Royal
Bissouma Maddison Sarr
Johnson Kulu Son Veliz Gil

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

From bbc live text

“Am I missing something? Spurs are having their best start to a season in 60 odd years, are playing away with half a team of key players missing, leading 1-0 and still our so called ‘supporters’ are criticising our performance? There’s no pleasing some I guess.
Anon”

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I’m so glad you’re dedicating such a high % of your post count to me, I must really live in that head rent free. Good. Hopefully I continue to that going forward.

Cry & cope I guess, mr multi.
I'll tell you why. I rarely post here, but you caught me on a bad day.

You post your little “Dier is shit” post, get your tiny endorphin boost from 2 other smooth-brains liking it and then post exactly the same thing 10 minutes later. Seriously, how fucking empty is your life to get joy from that?

Day after day you just jump on the latest bandwagon - Porro can’t defend, Romero is a liability, Son has gone, hey “insert name here” get out of my club.

It’s fucking pathetic - we were 5 minutes from going top of the league after a shit performance after plenty of excellent games. TOP OF THE LEAGUE - and you spent the whole match spitting bile at what are meant to be your own players.

You’ve posted 17,000 times - I doubt very much you’ve EVER written anything insightful and intelligent that actually adds to the conversation.

You are like the bored bloke I used to sit behind week after week on the old East stand - just grumbling and complaining about every missed pass and insulting our players.

Give it a fucking rest.

Kind of predictable. We all knew the depth was a huge issue going into the season, we knew soon as a few players dropped it was going to go from elite to average.

Had the club invested in a CB and another AM we probably would have won today. Games like Chavs where players like Romero loose their cool happen, what happened today is on the club, running the team bare bones like we have year on year has consequences.

Phillips was always going to be in the squad. He's been in the squad before and with the fact that we haven't got our two best centre backs available, we need three centre backs and with Dier being our only other fit recognised centre back, it seemed obvious.

Whether he starts is a different matter. Would love it if he did personally

View: https://x.com/Dan_KP/status/1722906917498933645?s=20

View: https://x.com/CDEccleshare/status/1722906586589327483?s=20

Hopefully one or two might make it, but otherwise its going to test the squad depth with at least half the team out through injury or suspension.

We have got a few youngsters who have made the bench before this season or last so expect to see a small number make the squad this time round - Phillips, Dorrington, Donley maybe Abbott .......

View: https://x.com/darrenyarlett/status/1722904857068081283?s=20

A little bit of
'We will fight them on the beaches'
About thos game.

Full fucking faith in whoever Ange picks. Win and itll put a lot of cunts back in theur box.

4-0 to the mighty ( if slightly depleted) Spurs.

Fuck em all.

Back
Top Bottom