Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s see if Ange gets the players to quicken the pace. We don’t have Madders pulling the strings, but the players should still be able to play it forward more quickly and directly.

F-p9D-yXYAAa20W

Sitting off instead of engaging, look how deep we are there.

Reckon they're just shit scared of Dier and Davies being turned

Really poor Bissouma today, had to double check if he's on the pitch. Royal and Dier both looks rusty, Davies not too bad.
Such a noticeable drop in quality unfortunately we will be lucky to take points home if this continues.
We need a bit of quality and trickery I feel, desperately need to score second. I'd put Bentancur and Lo Celso/ Gil on at some point.
Wolves look like scoring eventually

Bloke stands on Porro. Nothing Bissouma does nothing. Yellow.

I'm off to Mars.
Yet VAR doesn't review a challenge like that early one on Porro, not in their remit unless I'm mistaken. It's ridiculous. Clear and obvious yellow.

Problem ain't the technology, the tech is fantastic. It's just unfortunate that it's being managed by moronic humans who've never played a second of footy.

Back
Top Bottom