Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was impressed by O'Neil a few weeks ago on MVF. He seemed to do his homework on the opposition.

Which means tonight's madness may help us as he'll have no clue what Ange is planning.

Still a tough game though. Will settle for a 1-0 win and no injuries/cards!

I am embracing this new fearless attitude and think I'd start Phillips if he has some pace about him.

Get him in tomorrow and start drilling him and Dier.

Royal on the left for me too.

Hopefully Madders will be good to go. Go hard early and hopefully grab a few.

Another kick in the smalls tonight were the suspensions and possible injuries.
Our squad is quite thin when it comes to the crunch.
Get Phillips in alongside Dier. Emerson was great tonight when he came on in my view.
Hopefully Maddison is fit for this one 🙏

I don't know what to expect from this game as we'll be without three or four of our key players. What I do know is that whoever plays will give their all and show the team spirit in evidence against the chavs.
I just hope they don't resort to kicking lumps out of our players and the refs let them get away with it.

I don't know what to expect from this game as we'll be without three or four of our key players. What I do know is that whoever plays will give their all and show the team spirit in evidence against the chavs.
I just hope they don't resort to kicking lumps out of our players and the refs let them get away with it.
We'll have the refs on our side now cos Ange said they should be feared and respected.

Ange caught Legohead in checkmate, mate!

Crazy thing is we could be going into this with none of our starting back 4 if Porro has a reaction to his twisted ankle last night. He got through it on adrenaline but with that type of injury he will be swollen and sore today!!

I don't think Maddison is injured. He was questioning the substitution when his number came up which isn't really something an injured player would do.

-------------------Vicario--------------------
Porro -----Phillips-----Dier------Emerson
-------------Bentancur--Bissouma--------
-------------------Maddison--------------
-----Kulu------------------------Johnson---
----------------------Son-------------------

This is the real test isn't it?

It's all sunshine and gravy when the champagne cork is out of the bottle and the confidence and football is flowing.
Last night we imploded. And everything that could go wrong went wrong.
Now we will see how this side copes missing 3-4 key players and if the mental fragility is still a factor.

We are at the start of a project here we have to remember that.

The next four games with a depleted squad could make or break or season. Drop points in these games and you can suddenly find yourself outside the top four. Newcastle and Villa plus if Man Utd and Chelsea get their shit together it's a tough league this year, very competitive at the top.

My heart says we will be alright, my head is worried about the next few games.

From what I've seen of Phillips he seems some way off the first team.

On the FTL podcast they had a bloke who follows the U21s and U18s closely who reckoned that Dorrington is nearer senior level at the minute.

We absolutely won’t change our tactics.

I’m ok with Emerson and Porro (thought they were building up a good understanding towards the end of last season, admittedly in a five).

The left hand side is a worry.

Sarr will have to work his balls off.

Back
Top Bottom