Will Anyone Ever LOSE To Us? a poll...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will anyone beat us this season?

• Palace (A)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Racist Scum Chelsea (H)

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Wolves (A)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Villa (H)

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Oily City (A)

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Pikey Cunts (H)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • We'll never lose another game - not ever - never

Votes: 51 51.5%

• Total voters

Fuck off you old cunt.... We don't need your props.

6072A754-D069-20FC-DECA2596FB6A7509.jpg

No disrespect but that’s fairly disingenuous. The point is, the vast majority of the team were Tottenham players before Ange came in. Only Vic, VDV and Madders are new signings for a combined price roughly equal to Kane sale value. And we look like a completely different team.

Ange’s success reflects poorly on Conte. I reckon when Conte gets back into management if he is asked by press any questions about why Ange has been successful with his Spurs players, the answer will be hilariously scapegoating.

Okay, I think I mostly misunderstood your point. With this 2nd post I can sign everything except for exlclusion of Udogie from the list - U-dog was available exactly 0 days during last season. So 4 players.

But all that DOES absolutely reflect horribly poorly on Conte. In fact just yesterday I was talking to my friend in sauna and said that if by some miracle Ange would steer this team to EPL title, that should effectively be an announcement of Cuntys retirement. Cause, yea, to take a team from supposedly top manager, then lose the best player of the generation and then steer it to glory.. that surely would put this miserable shadow of a man that was at the helm year ago our of his misery for good.

There is a long way to go, and we have a great first 11, but thin beyond that.

We have the potential to lose very few games this season. I'd wager we'll be unbeaten at home come the end of the season. And will have lost no more than 4 matches away from home. I think we will finish on c85pts.

Quite a bit that can go wrong there!

Whoi? Anfield, Etihad, St James, plus maybe one other. Tho would not be surprised if we took a few points between those grounds also. We will lose the fewest league games of any Spurs team in the PL era.

There is a long way to go, and we have a great first 11, but thin beyond that.

We have the potential to lose very few games this season. I'd wager we'll be unbeaten at home come the end of the season. And will have lost no more than 4 matches away from home. I think we will finish on c85pts.

Quite a bit that can go wrong there!

Whoi? Anfield, Etihad, St James, plus maybe one other. Tho would not be surprised if we took a few points between those grounds also. We will lose the fewest league games of any Spurs team in the PL era.
You mad, impetuous fool!

giphy.gif

Perhaps I should have explained what I meant by 'Will anyone beat us?' The rules are quite simple. It has to be 11 v 11 and it's judged on spirit.

We remain unbeaten.

On to the Wolves game...

Nope. Still voting no. the game may have ended 1-4, but we still walked of that pitch winners.

9 heroes, each and every one of them can bask in the glory of what they did.

We didn't lose, we became stronger and better.

Back
Top Bottom