Will Anyone Ever LOSE To Us? a poll...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will anyone beat us this season?

• Palace (A)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Racist Scum Chelsea (H)

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Wolves (A)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Villa (H)

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Oily City (A)

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Pikey Cunts (H)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • We'll never lose another game - not ever - never

Votes: 51 51.5%

• Total voters
Honestly, anyone in the top 10 can beat us. Look at the table and the form.

If we finish Top 5 and get Champions League this will have been a great season after the shitshow last year and not seeming to have moved mountains in the transfer window (but hindsight says our transfer window was fantastic).

8 out of starting 11 (or 12 if counting Bentancur) was the team that Conte built. But a completely different team. Fantastic!

We are still a work n progress,so we will suffer a fair few defeats. The fact that we are up there fighting,and playing very watchable football is good enough for me this season. And as already been said,the fact that many players that were so so last couple of years are now looking good is a big a deal as the decent signings.
It's like a cloud has been lifted,and I am just enjoying the ride.

Always nice to see a thread that will boil the piss of grown men that believe this kind of thing jinxes the team. You know, those who obviously still believe in Santa too.

Heads up, if we are still top half on January 1st, I’m starting a Can We Win The Title thread.
I am suspicious of anyone claiming to be a football fan that doesn't believe in the football gods.

Honestly, anyone in the top 10 can beat us. Look at the table and the form.

If we finish Top 5 and get Champions League this will have been a great season after the shitshow last year and not seeming to have moved mountains in the transfer window (but hindsight says our transfer window was fantastic).

8 out of starting 11 (or 12 if counting Bentancur) was the team that Conte built. But a completely different team. Fantastic!

Otherwise agreed, but "8 out of starting 11 (or 12 if counting Bentancur was the team that Conte built" is far from reality.

Our current best starting XI is -
Vic; Porro, Romero, VDV, Udogie; Bissouma; Sarr; Maddison; Kulusevski, Son and either Richie or Johnson. But lets go for Richie for now.

Vic; VDV; Madders; Udogie - already FOUR were added now. Conte had fuck all to do with Udogie, as he arrived after Parmesan Pulis left and is widely considered Paratici recruit;
Sarr and Bissouma - brilliant midfielders that were absolutely canceled by Conte and lost year of their careers due to that absolute cunt;
Son, Romero - both here before Cunty got his hands on the club with Romero having been hinting that he would have left if that breath of fresh death would have continued to suck life and happyness out of anything around him.

Sooo... we are left with... Porro, Kulusevski and Richie for now. But I have a feeling that Richie will be behind Johnson soon if things continue. And Bentancur will be back, to add. So I think it is fair to say actual Contrebution was 3 out of 11. So actually exactly opposite of proposed 8/11.
With 1,5 years.
Ange has shaped this team so much more - with 5 months 4 of arrivals have taken center-stage already.

So team that was rebuilt by Ange and nearly demolished by Conte.

City will beat us, in my opinion.

If they're the first to beat us on that list however, we've done an incredible fucking job.

Wolves away won't be easy and Villa are a match for anyone (though in two tests they've failed miserably against Newcastle and Liverpool away)
i got a bad feeling about city too, although they havent looked great at all this year, hopefully still havent sorted it out by then. if we can get to them undefeated weve done really well. chelsea, wolves and villa after tonight...thats not an easy run.

we have 6 cup finals a year with Woolwich, chelsea and poxy west ham. no one else in the league has 3 clubs who consider them their biggest rivals.

Of course we will lose this season, the only reason the scum went invincible for the season was because they played not to lose, we are playing to win , Its almost like Ange has got us ......

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qW9-s3ITbU

And as they say!

IT IS BETTER TO FAIL AIMING HIGH THAN TO SUCCEED AIMING LOW. AT SPURS WE SET OUR SIGHTS VERY HIGH, SO THAT EVEN FAILURE WILL HAVE IN IT AN ECHO OF GLORY.”

That's some damn fancy fonts & sizes you got going on there mate. Very impressive.

What an arrogant nonsense. Palace.

Woy will probably outsmart us tonight

Why would you post this on match day and risk the wrath of the football gods?

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

It was going so well.....

WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? I thought we weren't that guy. We just having fun doing our thing. With so much intresting stuff we could focus on too. Odd.

I'm glad I started The Race for 7th thread to balance out this shit
Ohhhhh Yeee of Little Faith!

One down, infinity to go.

Back
Top Bottom