Why it’s a good thing they won

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mate, if you really think FDB is better than Wenger there may be no hope for you
Who has made the statement that AW is better than FDB? Its impossible to compare a new coach against a seasoned old git. The scum connection is strong at Ajax.

I do not agree that AW is a top coach, give HR 15 years at THFc and he would win things?

I honestly believe that AW is holding the scum back and they could do so much better. He has taken them as far as he can, 9 years and ONE FACup is embarrassing for him. If the scum want to compete with the big boys they need to change. If we want to achieve greater things , we first need harmony that AW has brought to the scum season after season.

Hard to agree with this article, Woolwich winning the FA CUP is not good for us not in the slightest not any way you look at it, it puts more history between us and them and mentioning our two league cups makes it even worse as if league cups is the pinnacle of our ambition....let's forget the league and top 4 lads because we're going all out for the league cup.

Who has made the statement that AW is better than FDB? Its impossible to compare a new coach against a seasoned old git. The scum connection is strong at Ajax.

I do not agree that AW is a top coach, give HR 15 years at THFc and he would win things?

I honestly believe that AW is holding the scum back and they could do so much better. He has taken them as far as he can, 9 years and ONE FACup is embarrassing for him. If the scum want to compete with the big boys they need to change. If we want to achieve greater things , we first need harmony that AW has brought to the scum season after season.

JESUS CHRIST

Back
Top Bottom