Whens your THFC Anniversary?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dmarchantthfc said:
Leroy said:
On my birthday, Spurs were passed down by blood... It also ties in nicely with the beginning of the season.
do you usually send out invites to your birthday party late then? start of the season is getting close
Case and Maria got their invites already, I'm sure.

16/12/1989 at Old trafford (Dad's a Manure fan). Did not know anything about Spurs back then (9 yrs old) but became an instant fan during that game (Dad did not like that one bit) and have sometimes wondered if my life would have been better without it ...

But the virus that is Spurs has been in my veins ever since , and my little brother is now also a lilywhite

Come the new year I'll be celebrating roughly my 5th year of being a "fan."

Where in that time frame that I made the jump from fan to obsessed supporter, I don't really know or remember. Mostly it was after I graduated from college and suddenly there was a massive hole in my life, and I really started to catch every game that I could.

Remember seeing Steve Archibald score a hat-trick, don't think that was my first game though.

Pretty sure the first game I saw the other team had stripes on, sitting in wooden seats on the Paxton upper. Could be wrong though my memory is fucked from my nocturnal habits of the early 90s.

163106_475060442076_6198664_n.jpg

first and last;
1st game chelsea
1st european game
and last 2nd division home

Been following Spurs for about a year now and couldn't be happier with my decision to get on board! I think this season will be even more exciting than the last considering I actually know a bit about football now.

My first trip to the Lane was against Middlesborough in November 2004. Finished 2-0 with Defoe and Kanoute scoring!

Think I was 14. Been a fan for longer but this was my first opportunity to go. Loved it & have never looked back!

COYS!

The 3-5 united game was the first premier league game I remember watching, Spurs instantly becoming my favourite team. My previous favourite being the Cameroon team that came out here for the Sydney Olympics and started my interest in the round-ball game.
Only managed to attend two games at the Lane in the last 11 years though.
the 0-3 loss to 'boro in 02
and the 1-3 loss to the arse in 07
interestingly, i got to see Bale's first goal for the club from a free kick and (what i think were) adebayor's first goals at the Lane!
And I got to sing "I love Martin Jol" in a pub on the high rd.
:gomes: :gazza2: :chicco:
Good times.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
gaz said:
[ Image ]

first and last;
1st game chelsea
1st european game
and last 2nd division home
Saturday 3.00?

How quaint

I was thinking 60p to watch Spurs v Cheslea was 'quainter'!!!

In comparison, fucking £2.50 for a 2nd Division game... fucking RIP OFF!!

24.1.87 v Villa, 3-0 win I think. 2 for Hodge,missed the 1st goal cos we were late - was up town with a mate when I said let's go to Spurs just off the cuff. Which you could never do these days of course. Nico Claesen got the other,must be a collectors item that one

Became a fan 96-97 (10 year old), first game April 02 against Man U, lost 2-0. Been to every home game, and numerous away, against Man U since and never seen us beat them.

Back
Top Bottom