What one thing do you want from the new stadium?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Easy access/exit.
Chas & Dave to play an opening gig when its finished, prior to a game
Cheaper tickets in a safe standing area for registered home fans only to be sold on a first come first served basis(it aint gonna happen,but there ya go)
2 sides and 2 ends,which it will have according to the plans.
An acknowledgement of the past(if it wasn't for naming rights, I don't see why it couldn't still be called White Hart lane).
Biegals to be sold all over the ground and good ones not the crap ones they do now.
A regular supply of trophies to be paraded in it for us long suffering fans.

Not too much to ask, is it??

EDIT
The away end to renamed the "c**t cage" for when we play Le Arse,West Ham, Liverpool and Chelsea

Last edited:
Sensible sort of.
1 Safe standing in the shelf end (I know won't happen).
2 A Kop style stand, no oval no atmopshere Woolwich Emirates shit. (sorry for using the word Kop), our stands should have personality and totally bowl shaped stadiums don't do it for me.
3 Decent variety of food/drink.
4 Close to the pitch as possible so we can make it a bear pit.

A life-sized bronze statue of a kneeling/crying Arsene Wenger being spunked on by a 30ft solid gold statue of Ledley King.
Turn the spunkng into a water feature, and make it so that he's throwing a water bottle...

Boom. Double fountain.

Wenger.gif

A private place to wash my skidmarked pants after we go through a rollercoaster of a match.

A place to pour weak as piss beer over the opposition fans heads without fear of reprisals or retribution.

Our own 'KOP' which makes the opposition piss their pants and cry in fear.

Back
Top Bottom