Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can hear a cockerel outside my bedroom window. The omens are good.
First thing I saw this morning was my cock. The omens are good.

mrw-i-find-a-gif-of-exquisite-quality-59399.gif

Nervous about this one, just because we haven't turned up to the last 2 performances at their place.

I think the key to winning this is the early goal. The earlier we score, the more pressure it puts on them to come out, otherwise their fans will get restless. The more they attack, the bigger gaps left. Serge Aurier has to start today, his pace will be needed. Alli and Kane's late runs for Eriksen are going to be needed as well.

Still has to be my favourite away day.. I was screaming like a little girl when Stalteri's 95th minute winner went in.
Probably one of my favourites as well. Told the story before,but I nearly knocked myself out when the 4th went in. Me and a mate had picked up two tickets only a few days before. Restricted view,£16.50.
Couldn't see what was wrong with them. Perfect view. Then as the ball hit the net I jumped up and smashed my head on a girdar....
Think this was the game we ended up at Borough for a drink afterwards. Got there and the police had sealed off the main drag. Rumours went round that west ham were in a pub at the end of it. Turned out they were filming a scene for Harry Potter.

Probably one of my favourites as well. Told the story before,but I nearly knocked myself out when the 4th went in. Me and a mate had picked up two tickets only a few days before. Restricted view,£16.50.
Couldn't see what was wrong with them. Perfect view. Then as the ball hit the net I jumped up and smashed my head on a girdar....
Think this was the game we ended up at Borough for a drink afterwards. Got there and the police had sealed off the main drag. Rumours went round that west ham were in a pub at the end of it. Turned out they were filming a scene for Harry Potter.
That must've been a magical evening.

Back
Top Bottom