Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tut tut Master William, shocking language, you know that you now need to wash your mouth out with soap. ...off you go!
And I'll have you know Master Pleb that cruising with me would not be considered a punishment !

Tut tut Master William, shocking language, you know that you now need to wash your mouth out with soap. ...off you go!
And I'll have you know Master Pleb that cruising with me would not be considered a punishment !

giphy.gif

We'd better win this one. Am on call til 7am, so won't be getting to bed til 3-4pm tomorrow. By the time the dog has dragged me round the park, it won't be worth going to bed for the couple of hours I will get to snooze before having to go to the pub. If we don't get a result I will be even more unbearable for the whole of the weekend than usual. And that doesn't bode well for domestic bliss.

:carrollwtf:

This South Stand Billy is pure comedy gold. In all seriousness though i'm sick of reading his drivel so I had to join just to post this. Reading through some of his comments he tries to make out he's educated but is purely deluded.He displays a complete lack of intelligence. Just some of the things I noticed.

So Billy.

1) You talk about using the word "mug" saying its outdated. Without realising that the word "cock" nowadays means a penis. Who calls a "cockerel/rooster" a "cock" nowadays? Apart from pikeys of course. Further of course some of the people around in the 80's are still going to use that expression. Language changes through the generations of course. However in the majority of cases humans have a tendency to stick with expressions they've known all or most of their life. With a few obvious exceptions of course, such as "gay" or "cock";-) for example. If you educate yourself on modern culture you hopefully will see this.

2)You talk about people being uneducated whilst stereotyping an entire group of fans. This strongly suggests a pure lack of intelligence. It displays ignorance.

3) Your obsession with grammar is laughable. You fail to use logic and realize that's there are many posters on here who don't have time to mess about with grammar as they're trying to make a point quickly ,before they get banned. That undoubtedly accounts for a large percentage of the poor grammar. Further not everyone is strong at English,punctuation or grammar and suchlike. It doesn't necessarily suggest a lack of education.

4) Actually hitting home point 3. Based upon a comment you made to a clear troll the other day. You fail to understand the difference between "writing" and "grammar". There is a difference. You really do need to go and educate yourself on this.

So SSB please stop embarrassing yourself mate. I notice you do it post after post. You're making an absolute fool of yourself. I only hope you're intelligent enough to understand this post. But if you don't you dont. It is what it is. You either have the intelligence or you don't.

To the rest of you sorry that I had to call him out,this forum of course should be purely about football. This is my one and only post do what you want with it.

This South Stand Billy is pure comedy gold. In all seriousness though i'm sick of reading his drivel so I had to join just to post this. Reading through some of his comments he tries to make out he's educated but is purely deluded.He displays a complete lack of intelligence. Just some of the things I noticed.

So Billy.

1) You talk about using the word "mug" saying its outdated. Without realising that the word "cock" nowadays means a penis. Who calls a "cockerel/rooster" a "cock" nowadays? Apart from pikeys of course. Further of course some of the people around in the 80's are still going to use that expression. Language changes through the generations of course. However in the majority of cases humans have a tendency to stick with expressions they've known all or most of their life. With a few obvious exceptions of course, such as "gay" or "cock";-) for example. If you educate yourself on modern culture you hopefully will see this.

2)You talk about people being uneducated whilst stereotyping an entire group of fans. This strongly suggests a pure lack of intelligence. It displays ignorance.

3) Your obsession with grammar is laughable. You fail to use logic and realize that's there are many posters on here who don't have time to mess about with grammar as they're trying to make a point quickly ,before they get banned. That undoubtedly accounts for a large percentage of the poor grammar. Further not everyone is strong at English,punctuation or grammar and suchlike. It doesn't necessarily suggest a lack of education.

4) Actually hitting home point 3. Based upon a comment you made to a clear troll the other day. You fail to understand the difference between "writing" and "grammar". There is a difference. You really do need to go and educate yourself on this.

So SSB please stop embarrassing yourself mate. I notice you do it post after post. You're making an absolute fool of yourself. I only hope you're intelligent enough to understand this post. But if you don't you dont. It is what it is. You either have the intelligence or you don't.

To the rest of you sorry that I had to call him out,this forum of course should be purely about football. This is my one and only post do what you want with it.
No one is forcing you to read it mate
Which begs the question , why are you actually here?

Back
Top Bottom