We're on the move again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They'll all catch up in the end. I was getting the same yesterday with my tablet.

Imagine they store cache n' shit differently to a desktop.

yiddo2786 said:
wizwardcoys said:
P.S: There should be a Wizwardcoys smiley.

no-meme.jpg

images

Case said:
They'll all catch up in the end. I was getting the same yesterday with my tablet.

Imagine they store cache n' shit differently to a desktop.
Working now. Just up and down like a hooker's knickers.

I need to move the site again.

We solved a few problems by moving to our own server but it created others. Unless we start paying a load more each month on our own server the site will continue to have issues when we get hit with a load of traffic.

The new setup might be a little slower (although hopefully not that noticeably) but should at least stay live when traffic spikes.

I'm gonna try to do it later today so we're going to have this issue with some of you still hitting the old site until the change is picked up by your internet providers.

Soz. It's doing my fucking head in as well though. :(

All done.

If you can see this you're on the new server. It might be a bit quiet around here till everyone catches up.

You just make this up to make it sound like you're important, don't you?

'Oh yeah guys, the flux capacitor overloaded so I've had to reboot the DHCP hardware server and everything's amazing again. I am Case, your God, bow down before me.'

_PS_ said:
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

In case you were wondering:

Within Tapatalk - Tap the settings button on the bottom of the screen, scroll down and tap on signature, remove signature.

Back
Top Bottom