We're on the move again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Some of you may have noticed the site has been going down a bit recently. Much like Spurs, we've outgrown our current home so we're moving to a new stadium server.

I'm hoping this will be the last change for a while and the site is a lot more stable.

I'll have to disable the board here and get it all moved onto the new server. So once you can access the board again, it means you're on the new one.

It can take up to 48 hours for the change to take place so apologies for all those who get left behind for a while. Looking forward to all your "CASE!! WHY IS THE SITE DOWN?!!?!" emails and tweets. Expect plenty of "Clear your cache/delete your cookies" replies.

I'll wait till after the new podcast is out before making the move. Hoping to get it done on Sunday or the early part of next week.

x

He's right, you need to clear yourself of your cash and cookies. I'm more than willing to take them off of your hands

Leroy said:
Finally getting away from sharing with that shite DML blog?

:baletroll:

You are on my deathlist now , i am Spooky's biggest groupie (too bad for him i do not look like the Dutch hockey team)

ps you will have to wait a bit for me to whack you , my deathlist is a bit like TFC's season ticket waiting list. You are currently on 2567 in the waiting list.

Leroy said:

That's the plan. I've steadily been making moves to get Spooky out of the picture for a while now. This is almost the final piece of the jigsaw.

Belgian Spur said:
Leroy said:

You are on my deathlist now , i am Spooky's biggest groupie (too bad for him i do not look like the Dutch hockey team)

ps you will have to wait a bit for me to whack you , my deathlist is a bit like TFC's season ticket waiting list. You are currently on 2567 in the waiting list.

Bring it fanboi, I'll be waiting.

#teamflav

Guarantee you the following will happen during the switxh over:
We'll sign 3 strikers
An Woolwich player will tweet something stupid
We'll all go and read things previously considered too long
Some celebrities nipples will fall out. No one will know

jimmyriggle said:
Guarantee you the following will happen during the switxh over:
We'll sign 3 strikers
An Woolwich player will tweet something stupid
We'll all go and read things previously considered too long
Some celebrities nipples will fall out. No one will know

And John Terry will still be a massive bellend.

Tables were an extra £5 a month. Decided not to go for it.

Definitely get them next time.

The transfer thread, unchecked by anyone for 48 hours, will take on a life of its own, escaping through cyberspace and performing a hostile cyber takeover of iran's military installations, before waging brutal war on ITKs all over the world.

Case said:
Tables were an extra £5 a month. Decided not to go for it.

Definitely get them next time.

I would have sold my ass for that. Nevermind, always next time.

BOOYAKASHA.gif

Back
Top Bottom