Wear white on Saturday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's get the word out. Opening day of the season, wear white. White shirts & white kits. Wear 'em up to Old Trafford if you're going and even if you're just watching the game at home or a pub. Wear white.

I thought that was due to it being black and white still in Yorkshire.

#obvious

Took this on the way to work this morning...

PrincesBradfordClose.jpg

Fuck anyone other than Flav making an attempt to have better atmosphere, right? Cause if it were him you'd all be eating it up like fucking lap dogs.

This is not a knock on him BTW before some of you jump to conclusions.

Benjamin Benjamin I know you meant well, but if you've posted over 2000 messages on here then by now you must know that most of us are a right bunch of cynical cunts who will ridicule any attempt to artificially drum up atmosphere, even if it's a good idea.

And fuck Flav Flav too. I follow no man. Especially a flat cap wearing, mockney, Ryan Gosling wannabe, messiah complex, self righteous prick

Just joking I love you. please don't ban me :adebaehug:

Fuck anyone other than Flav making an attempt to have better atmosphere, right? Cause if it were him you'd all be eating it up like fucking lap dogs.

This is not a knock on him BTW before some of you jump to conclusions.

sorry mate but it is a nice though just unrealistic. the people on this forum probably represent a small % of the away fans so suggesting it here wouldn't have much of an effect. Also have you been to an away game before? Hardly anyone wears colours.

Back
Top Bottom