We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today may be Cup Final Day...
But how weird and wonderful is it to be able to ENJOY it for once... safe in the knowledge we have BIGGER FISH TO FRY in a fortnight?

I STILL haven't quite got my head around the fact we're in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!

United fan here, persuaded by ad to sign up. Just want to say fair play to spurs, was cheering them on against the oil rig in the qf and Ajax in sf. Have to respect spurs, proper club like man United and even Liverpool.

I predicted both semi finals correctly and I think spurs might do it again, it will be a very tight game I suspect.

United fan here, persuaded by ad to sign up. Just want to say fair play to spurs, was cheering them on against the oil rig in the qf and Ajax in sf. Have to respect spurs, proper club like man United and even Liverpool.

I predicted both semi finals correctly and I think spurs might do it again, it will be a very tight game I suspect.
But according to the scousers, everybody wants them to win it because they deserve it.
:kanehand::llorishuh::pochcmon::vertna:

City are far worse, how many players do they have that we would have bought if a country had not decided to play FM in the premier league with a hack. How many PL titles did it cost Spurs and other genuine legitimate teams who worked hard for decades. At least the winner of the champions league will be a legit club who did it the hard way.

I think there is huge pressure on Liverpool and Klopp and they might just crack. Spurs just need to defend hard get the first goal and they can do it, not conceding should be the priority though.

I think there is huge pressure on Liverpool and Klopp and they might just crack. Spurs just need to defend hard get the first goal and they can do it, not conceding should be the priority though.
Have you watched us play? Giving away early goals has been our speciality this year in the CL this year, but we seem to have muddled through. Just hoping to keep that trend going on 1 June!
Now I must get some sleep. Night all.

Have you watched us play? Giving away early goals has been our speciality this year in the CL this year, but we seem to have muddled through. Just hoping to keep that trend going on 1 June!
Now I must get some sleep. Night all.
I think spurs are tired of late, we don't have superman squads and superman reserves. 2 weeks rest and kane they should be starting at full pelt. Looking at it objectively think it's 55 45 against spurs, only obvious worry is trippier against mane.

Kane

Dele Eriksen Son

Winks Sissoko

Rose Vertonghen Alderweireld Aurier

Lloris​

Vorm, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Moura, Llorente

Edit.... no fucker from fucking southampton!

Fuck off you manc cunt

City are far worse, how many players do they have that we would have bought if a country had not decided to play FM in the premier league with a hack. How many PL titles did it cost Spurs and other genuine legitimate teams who worked hard for decades. At least the winner of the champions league will be a legit club who did it the hard way.

You can fuck right off, you've got more plastic in your name than Lego!

I can’t believe I’m so calm about this. After the title there is nothing I have coveted so much for so long and even then it’s a close run thing. I believe we will come of age in Madrid. It’s the only thing we haven’t won and as we’ve won the old cup-winners cup we would enter a pretty select group as winners of all the European trophies.

Always had a soft spot for Welling United.

Always had a soft spot for Welling United.

Just as well you posted .....

I was about to throwdown some 'likes' on the basis of these guys:

united-14-752x501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom