We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn’t want to be married to a Liverpool fan this weekend.

After they lose, arnica sales are going to go through the roof.

Two more sleeps until Tottenham Hotspur are in the Champions League final..

giphy.gif

I still have to pinch myself.

Going to NHWL for this with my son, it’s going to be a fucking roller coaster with tears what ever happens.

Believe boys, it’s all we can fucking do. Saturdays going to be incredible and I cannot bloody wait.

COYS 👍💪

i can’t wait for the final but part of me wishes I could stay in this pre CL final stage for ever! These 3 weeks have been amazing just looking forward to the biggest game ever watching replays of Lucas hat trick against AjAX !

Is it just me, or is anyone else still worried it won’t go in every single time they watch it?

Facebook informs me that someone I know who supports Liverpool (although this is news to me!) is getting a coach down there with his mate who supports Spurs.

Two fans of different clubs travelling all that way to a match this important? Eeh... Call me old fashioned, but it does make me wonder exactly how big Spurs and Liverpool fans they really are.

Back
Top Bottom