We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son above Mane is a bit controversial, but definitely understand it coming from a Spurs fan. Son is like a cult hero for you guys.
But definitely have to disagree with Lloris. Alisson has been world class for the best part of 2 years now.
PS why did this post of mine pop up here when my intention was to create a thread on its own?

Agreed on Son and Mane, fans will draw across partisan lines there.

As for Lloris... he’s a World Cup winning keeper and captain of the French national team ? I’d argue he’s been world class for more than Allison’s 2 years.

Media tend to come down very harshly on him, he’s a fantastic shot stopper and one of the main reasons we’re in the final.

On the other hand, I’m looking forward to Allison trying to flick the ball over kane’s head.

The main issue we (and pretty much everyone else who doesn't support Liverpool) can't stand you lot is more because of your shithouse fanbase, than anything.

Entitled bunch of victim wankers. You lot are 'always the victim, and it's never your fault'. Every year is going to be 'your year', blah blah blah.

It's boring, and we all know that we will never hear the end of it when you win stuff.

Now, you lot are all coming out of the woodwork, proclaiming you are entitled to win something because of the football you've played this season.

FUCK OFF. Nobody is entitled to win anything. Nobody DESERVES to win a trophy until they've actually fucking won it.

Get off our forum, and go rob a house, "la".
“Victim”, that’s a slur towards Hillsborough right? Why even go there? Innocent people lost their lives, it goes far beyond football that. Not even worth discussing.
Our fan base stretches right across the world, scousers only present a tiny tiny portion of it, so how exactly can you generalize millions across the world as being similar to what you “perceive” Liverpool fans to be?
Entitled to win something? Where did that come from? Pretty sure the media is pushing the bandwagon that Liverpool deserves a trophy. The players did come out and say it, but what do you expect them to say? They don’t deserve it? I’m pretty sure Spurs players have come out the last few years and said they deserve a trophy as well. The media pushed a similar bandwagon when you guy challenged Chelsea in 16/17, stating in the lead up to the semifinals of the FA cup what a shame it would be if Spurs don’t win anything.
“Get of our forum, and rob a house la” I’m not a scouser mate, so Xenophobic remarks like that is not going to work.
I’m actually quite a successful Engineer . So the rob the house remark is a bit bizarre😉 was just looking to hear the thoughts of the opposing team. Really don’t understand the hostility

Hey bud that’s a bit uncalled for. Liverpool Football Club paid its respect yesterday, as they have done the 34 years before. 10 culprits served their time, and rightfully so. Justice has been served.
Football banter is one thing, using a tragic event in footballing history to fuel some sort of tribalism notion is another.
I’m not a scouser, so Liverpudlian Xenophobic remarks is not going to work on me. But what I am is a fan that has supported this club for 21 years, and know people who take a lot of hurt seeing remarks like this. Why don’t we just stick to the football? There is enough hate in this world

If you support LFC there is a high probability you come from Guildford. Or Norway.

You could be some sort of Mother Theresa/Princess Di hybrid and i would still hate you.

“Victim”, that’s a slur towards Hillsborough right? Why even go there? Innocent people lost their lives, it goes far beyond football that. Not even worth discussing.
Our fan base stretches right across the world, scousers only present a tiny tiny portion of it, so how exactly can you generalize millions across the world as being similar to what you “perceive” Liverpool fans to be?
Entitled to win something? Where did that come from? Pretty sure the media is pushing the bandwagon that Liverpool deserves a trophy. The players did come out and say it, but what do you expect them to say? They don’t deserve it? I’m pretty sure Spurs players have come out the last few years and said they deserve a trophy as well. The media pushed a similar bandwagon when you guy challenged Chelsea in 16/17, stating in the lead up to the semifinals of the FA cup what a shame it would be if Spurs don’t win anything.
“Get of our forum, and rob a house la” I’m not a scouser mate, so Xenophobic remarks like that is not going to work.
I’m actually quite a successful Engineer . So the rob the house remark is a bit bizarre😉 was just looking to hear the thoughts of the opposing team. Really don’t understand the hostility

Actually no, it wasn't. I never mentioned Hillsborough, nor would I. So fuck off with your false accusations you dumb cunt.

Actually it was more about your fanbase's general behaviour, but do you know, I'll fucking throw in Heysel. You bunch of cunts never accepted any responsibility for that, which is fucking disgraceful.

I'm hostile to you because you and your ilk are bunch of mouth breathing wankers. I genuinely don't understand why you would bother going on an opposition team's forum. Stick to RAWK, and jog on.

I've reported you. Hopefully I'm not the only one. Now go away. You're not welcome and you know it - troll.

Edit - I saw how they 'paid tribute' yesterday. Some junior press officer stuck a wreath on a brick wall - that's not paying tribute, that's an insult.
Honestly how is this what I’m doing here trolling? I’m not trying to oftend anyone here. Just wanted to engage with opposing team’s fans. The guy above brought up Heysel for no necessary reason

Actually no, it wasn't. I never mentioned Hillsborough, nor would I. So fuck off with your false accusations you dumb cunt.

Actually it was more about your fanbase's general behaviour, but do you know, I'll fucking throw in Heysel. You bunch of cunts never accepted any responsibility for that, which is fucking disgraceful.

I'm hostile to you because you and your ilk are bunch of mouth breathing wankers. I genuinely don't understand why you would bother going on an opposition team's forum. Stick to RAWK, and jog on.
“Victims of it all” is widely remarked by Mancunians as a slur towards Hillsborough.
What does Heysel have to do with anything by the way. Liverpool is a world wide fan base, 99.99 percent has nothing to do with it. Authorities took action towards culprits they felt were most responsible( 10) and they served time. I’m a South African, I wasn’t even born when Heysel happened, why should I be punished?
I don’t even have an account on RAWK, they annoy the shit out of me. I usually post on This is Anfield. The only reason I’m here is because I wanted a friendly debate with rival fans. Nothing more

I'm putting this scum on ignore until he's banned and suggest that you do the same. He's ruining the thread, as was his intention. If he's ignored, he can't.

“Victims of it all” is widely remarked by Mancunians as a slur towards Hillsborough.
What does Heysel have to do with anything by the way. Liverpool is a world wide fan base, 99.99 percent has nothing to do with it. Authorities took action towards culprits they felt were most responsible( 10) and they served time. I’m a South African, I wasn’t even born when Heysel happened, why should I be punished?
I don’t even have an account on RAWK, they annoy the shit out of me. I usually post on This is Anfield. The only reason I’m here is because I wanted a friendly debate with rival fans. Nothing more
Fuck off you rat-eating mutant.

It's rare to not feel 'entitled' but thankful and optimistic, it's quite a different mindset that I see a lot on this forum but not from other fans.
That's because we are here because of our love of the club, most of the fans of big teams are only there because they are glory hunting pricks who think that picking a winning team to follow somehow makes them bigger than everyone else...they're just bigger cunts...

I highly recommend Spurs Community, or COYS forum, for that kind of shit. Absolutely no wankers on there...

Did you know that one of the 96 was a Spurs fan...

Back
Top Bottom