We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somehow made it to the office. Still. Wasted.

Roads seem quieter than usual. Lot of spurs at home today I think.

And now just watching spurs videos on repeat in the background, no radio needed today.

:dembelelol:

Who else is walking around like this today??
tenor.gif

Hullo clouds, hullo sky, hullo trees!

Makes you wonder how many Spurs babies were conceived last night.

Dutch ones you mean??

My other half went to bed about 1030pm. I was still out out.

Still in the same clothes as yesterday having slept on a couch. Can’t remember when I stopped drinking!

Anybody able to string a sentence together last night, let alone anything else, was celebrating very differently to me.

Who else is walking around like this today??
tenor.gif
Have you ever had one of those days where you don't really know how to feel. It's like "This shit doesn't happen to us"!

God only knows what happens if we win it. A country full of Spurs fans walking into lamp posts and pulling doors with Push written on them.

Back
Top Bottom