We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I'm on twitter again...

Both of these clips make you realise JUST how late in the game that winner was....
I mean, AJAX fansch COUNTING down the schecondsch WHILSCHT WE WERE ON THE ATTACK is juscht ASCHKING for it, no?

...and I'd wondered what ever happened to Terry Fenwick...
Tied to a chair in The Caribbean by the look of it!
The fact the final goal was scored with them both back in place on set, ready for the post match analysis of how mighty Ajax held on, tells you all you need to know...

...and in 5....4.... 3.... 2.... 1... Oh!

Last edited:
Morning boys and girls.
Feeling fine this morning. Day off work, taking dog for a nice long walk to clear out the cobwebs and I might just watch the game again with a box of tissues
:kanehand:

To be fair, after last night's heroics, I'd have given them ALL one! :llorishowudoin::pochsmirk:

Lloris 10
Rose 10
Alderwireld 10
Vertonghen 10
Trippier, not you! ...only joking! 10
Wanyama 10
Sissoko 10
Eriksen 10
Dele 10
Moura 10
Son 10
Llorente 10
Davies 10
Lamela 10

And as for Poch and the backroom staff.... they haven't invented a number BIG enough yet to give a score!

Heroes to a fucking man, the lot of 'em!

To be fair, after last night's heroics, I'd have given them ALL one! :llorishowudoin::pochsmirk:

Lloris 10
Rose 10
Alderwireld 10
Vertonghen 10
Trippier, not you! ...only joking! 10
Wanyama 10
Sissoko 10
Eriksen 10
Dele 10
Moura 10
Son 10
Llorente 10
Davies 10
Lamela 10

And as for Poch and the backroom staff.... they haven't invented a number BIG enough yet to give a score!

Heroes to a fucking man, the lot of 'em!
ehhh Wanyama though?

Back
Top Bottom