We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha, first I live 30 miles out of town, I just this minute promised it to my mate and his dad who I went to the Barça game with. They're ST holders and my mate has contacts in UEFA but we're unlikely to get tickets, even so we have to be in the city.

If they can't make it, it's a coke and babes party round mine for all you lot, we'll get a limo back after the match and celebrations. I'm sure Amaya wont mind

:dembelelol::eriksenlol::kanegoal::lamelaaghh::levylol::hugoshock::pochohshit::sonlol::wanyama::sandroscream::walker-scream::ossie:

All back to yours it is then Bill!

Tell you what, his drive and attitude was unbelievable tonight (I don't think he was all that good on the ball), when he threw the ball on the ground and got booked, that put a smile on my face. That's why we won.

Loved the fact that he got aggro. Dele too. Started boiling their piss; so much better when he plays like that.

Back
Top Bottom