We are not Yids you stupid cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I'm sure when people see large crowds of people in Spurs shirts chanting "yid army" they're thinking "oooh I wonder what those religious fanatics are up to?"
It's funny that he's concerned about Spurs being associated with religious groups but not about the fact that he goes to a building every weekend (and sometimes more frequently) to sit with others in support of a common cause, while wearing clothing identifying himself as a member of that community and having at least some of his identity defined by his association with that group.

Well, there's a pretty amazing football club in north London...
Wingate & Finchley aren't that amazing..
emxAglm.png

Got blocked by the Jewish Mafia, but managed to log back in. I won't log back in. But watch the Jewish mafia when you try to criticize Judaism on this cite, you will get blocked. Flav is a cunt, we are not a Jewish club you cunt!!!

The Jewish mafia, be careful, they know Jew-jitsu.

I actually agree we aren't a Jewish club, Woolwich have a higher proportion of Jewish fans than us for example.

Us chanting 'Yid Army' isn't about being Jewish though, which is kind of where the whole Y-word debate is ridiculous - it's about a group joining together to drown out racism by turning a slur into something positive.

Last edited:
I actually agree we aren't a Jewish club, Woolwich have a higher proportion of Jewish fans than us for example.

Us chanting 'Yid Army' isn't about being Jewish though, which is kind of where the whole Y-word debate is ridiculous - it's about a group of being joining together to drown out racism by turning a slur into something positive.
I think the crucial thing here is that you agree because of a logical reason rather than anti-Semitism. Which is nice...

I have heard this said many times before but just out of interest how does anyone know this?

I don't know how anyone can know for sure either way, and in any case you're probably only talking about a small difference.

There was an exhibition at the Jewish Museum, 4-4-Jew, recently. They had a Woolwich programme from the 60s/70s where they acknowledge their large Jewish fanbase and apologise for one 'unavoidable' occasion where they had to play on Yom Kippur.

Back
Top Bottom