We are not Yids you stupid cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are not a Jewish club until the 1980s, we are 1882, why the fuck do we accept a Jewish identity?

Are you Nicholas Anelka by any chance. We have traditionally been run by Jews, as we are at present, and strangely enough so are that lot up the road. Why do you think we always play on sundays ?

whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

What the? I'm not Jewish but go with the flow. When I started supporting Spurs in the 70's it never came up in conversation at school, college or at work about not supporting Spurs because of the Jewish club/connection. So what? Today in the world we see how ethnic majorities/minorities want to influence what goes on in their own backyard. Now I know I'm off now on a different thread if not careful but I am sick and tired of being superglued to this or that. Fucking hell I support Spurs always have, always will. Chelski Sat and 3 fucking points away and shove the glue up Jose's nose on a fucking big dipstick.

Back
Top Bottom