wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we have the best chairman, best backroom staff best playing staff and best finances for years. but we wont do fuck all, cos avb is a chancer. suck his cock all you want, but real spurs fans will put it on him, demand success and want results. last season was poor, but this season, he has to step up. discuss newbies. bear in mind, its THFC not avbfc, yeah ?

If we had equalised due to a lucky deflection in the scramble at the end would you still be having this meltdown?

Calm down, 5 games and that's the first goal we've conceded. Patience.

More knee-jerk bull.

It's only the third game of the season and we have more points then this time last year. Ergo the improvement that you seek is already in evidence.

I know, right.
Let's stop with this knee-jerking.
It'll be all good unless we don't win against 2 upcoming very winnable games: Norwich and Cardiff

i had this meltdown last season, against norwich, and you know nothing cunts called me a gooner troll because i cared. look at yourselves, not me, i was peoved right.

nah mate, 47 year old grandfather who supported spurs through relegation even though living in islington' you ? just arrived have you ? its not an easy trip. trust me.

nah mate, 47 year old grandfather who supported spurs through relegation even though living in islington' you ? just arrived have you ? its not an easy trip. trust me.

Thats what makes it all the more surprising for me then. You have lived through the crap. Surely this is the good? (Albeit a bad result today we are still sitting very pretty)

Back
Top Bottom