Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he's been pretty good during the pre-season. Proved to a lot of people that he's more than just a technically limited defensive midfielder.

Fusilli boy Victor.

Penne for his thoughts on this one.

where's that coat....

pFpfSn3.gif

Yep, none of our players going - maybe also another reason why we were prepared to loan out Bentaleb and Clinton.
Probably true, alomg with increased game time, a new environment and because they weren't happywith current proceedings. If clint does well i can see us bringing him back next season whereas i think bentaleb is gone for good.

Probably true, alomg with increased game time, a new environment and because they weren't happywith current proceedings. If clint does well i can see us bringing him back next season whereas i think bentaleb is gone for good.
I thought it was up to OM if he came back or not?

He's getting better and better every single game.

I was very wrong about him. Excellent today, if it wasn't for Son, I'd probably ave given him MOTM.

Having someone next to him that can pass a ball and keep us ticking is pivotal. He's not that type of player and neither is Dier. They shouldn't play together, it's one of those partnered with either Alli or Dembele.

Back
Top Bottom