Under 21 European Championship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is it with England managers at every level.

When applying for the job do you have to say the following.

Yes, I will not select the best players
I will always players in there correct positions.
I will always relay on the player that is injured before the tourney.
I will feed them lasagna that will give them gut rot.
We will play slow boring football that is the complete opposite of how our league is played.
I will be a yes man for the FA and pull my pants down at every opportunity Mr FA

Said that for years, England managers even the foreign ones seem to.

Not pick the best players
If they do pick the best players then play them out of position
Play football at a slow pace
Have a team that seems to appear like it lacks any guts or heart.

Oh well ... good for us then.

Fewer chances for Kane being injured, and plus he gets his well needed rest and will still join us early for preseason training.

The England squad has been announced for this tournament. Looks strong to me - especially the nice Spurs Spine!

What's everyone's thoughts on how the bloody English are going to get on?

I personally think England will win it. Need a shower to get that sentence washed off me.
:adewtf::chadliblow::eriksenlol::paulinhowtf::pochfacepalm:

Is it wrong to want England to be knocked out as quickly as possible, so our boys can come home and have a proper rest/holiday?

What do you mean by our boys ?
The Spurs one's ?
Harry is Harry, Carroll is not all that at all and Pritchard is injured.
And apart from Stones, Jenkinson and Butland the rest are just lower league fodder and will have plenty of opportunity to rest as they will spend most of their career on the bench.

Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson BBC Radio 5 live, in Olomouc
"England have been passing for passing sake. All they are doing is allowing the opposition to get behind the ball."

Sound Familiar?!!! Woy would be proud!!

12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5.gif

Finally a stupidly long season is over. Kane needs a proper holiday even if he feels like he's happy to play again soon. He'll burn out mid season if he's not careful.

Said that for years, England managers even the foreign ones seem to.

Not pick the best players
If they do pick the best players then play them out of position
Play football at a slow pace
Have a team that seems to appear like it lacks any guts or heart.

imo , defensively and technically the league so does the players are lacking , in international level ,uefa,europa everywher .

Back
Top Bottom