U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE'RE THE WEST STAND, WE'RE THE WEST STAND, WE'RE THE WEST STAND TOTTENHAM!

THE YOUTH, THE YOUTH, THE YOUTH ARE ON FIRE!

Is the bricklayers the one with the blue front, where you walk down from WHL station and turn left?

I suppose there's no way I can buy a ticket w/o having to ring the UK?

I'm apprehensive about the lack of a post-game plan (from what I can tell, which is this thread), since I'll be up for activities until I have to go to Luton. I'd hate to sort of just say "Later!" to everyone at 9pm and sit in the airport all night, crying into my scarf.

wizwardcoys said:
I'm looking to go. I live in Cambridgeshire so not at all too far to travel..what time do I aim to arrive at the stadium if I can't make the pub?

If your not going to the pub get to the ground at 8:30/8:45 so you can soak up atmosphere before kick off!

I was really suprised at how quick I got through and how helpful the ticket office was. I was expecting a total mare after all the stories from you lads! :avblol:

dmarchantthfc said:
make sure you chose option 2, option 1 didn't have a scooby what i was on about, offered me tickets away to Barcelona....

I said Barcelona, they said "do you mean Aston Villa" :avbfacepalm:

dmarchantthfc said:
Sean said:
What time does the ticket office open in the morning?
9am - make sure you chose option 2, option 1 didn't have a scooby what i was on about, offered me tickets away to Barcelona....
Ok cheers.

Ramsingh said:
dmarchantthfc said:
make sure you chose option 2, option 1 didn't have a scooby what i was on about, offered me tickets away to Barcelona....

I said Barcelona, they said "do you mean Aston Villa" :avbfacepalm:

I can see how they would get them mixed up.

Good work on getting the blocks sorted. I think i'm going to have to get on that scene.

Just sayin'...

sxIjd.png

coalhada said:
Have you been to Luton before? If not I would recommend setting aside an hour or two to explore the town, or ideally a whole afternoon.
I think you'd love it.
The Luton Historical Society and the Luton Tourism Bureau have already emailed me pdf brochures. In a word, I'm buzzin' over here. Can't wait to buy a straw hat.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fvz-eGZRwg[/youtube]
Why we going there [to Bedfordshire]?

'Cause it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom