U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Éperons said:
Incidentally, if anyone wants to get me a ticket, I'll pay them at the pub. I'd rather not call up London and deal with possible complications.

I'll sort you one. Ordering later when all the guys from my Alcoholics Anonymous group get back to me to confirm attendance. Meet in the pub you say?

Ramsingh said:
So who is buying me a pint?

You buy me a ticket i ll bring you some belgian beer ...

Ps i think i am doing the jump over from Belgium again for this one , you guys better all be there , Eperons motivated me to come over.

Sooo if anyone can get me a ticket (same reasoning as Eperons) i will be very gratefull but no rimming except if your name is Leroy

I could swear I've mentioned this before but haven't really got much of a reply. How about this '1882' malarky branch out into the U-21 Premier League? The details are below:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...-in-barclays-u21-premier-league-03082012.page

For example, I reckon the 8th October game against Watford at Vicarage Road would be great for us lot to go along to and make some noise. There should be another game that people can make - which is at the end of the fixture list. Should we progress then there are semi-finals and final.

Just thought this could be another opportunity for a meet.

If there is interest and people are willing to go - I WILL be there.

Mr Vexed said:
respect to all you boys who come in from abroad - i don't live far away from tottenham and i'm still um'ing and ah'ing about going
I'm in a particularly good position. The flight wasn't expensive because there's enough lead time, and the 24-hr turnover means I save on lodging, etc. I'm just a bit cross that is seems like my transport costs in the UK will hit about 30-35 quid, which was certainly more than I had hoped.

Like I wrote on the twootz, though: FCB + WHL + TFC is a powerful lure of a trio of three-letter abbreviations.

Belgian Spur said:
Ramsingh said:

Ps i think i am doing the jump over from Belgium again for this one , you guys better all be there , Eperons motivated me to come over.

Sooo if anyone can get me a ticket (same reasoning as Eperons) i will be very gratefull but no rimming except if your name is Leroy
I'll sort you one out when I get mine, probably tomorrow once i've confirmed who's going amongst some friends..

Abbey Yid said:
Belgian Spur said:
Ramsingh said:

I'll sort you one out when I get mine, probably tomorrow once i've confirmed who's going amongst some friends..

Superb , thanks mate. My days off at work have been confirmed so i am ready to come over.

Éperons said:
Abbey Yid said:
I'll sort you one out when I get mine
Can I grovel for the same courtesy? I can't offer Belgian beer as a bribe…
Of course, no problem! Saw 'dog' posted about it on the last page otherwise I would have offered; not sure if he was being sarcastic or not..

I suppose if I get you and Belgian's in the same transaction at least you shall be seated together- I know you're bestest friends! :crouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom