U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Andreas Perreira is a great talent for Man Utd - he's just scored directly from a corner too.

Respect to Townsend who has played in what the last 3 U21's?? at his request too, I believe.

I assumed he has done this because he's been told he won't be playing for the first team again and wants to keep fit and show potential new clubs that he doesn't have a (reported) attitude problem.

I assumed he has done this because he's been told he won't be playing for the first team again and wants to keep fit and show potential new clubs that he doesn't have a (reported) attitude problem.
Maybe, and if so I still tip my hat to him for doing it. Or he is genuinely fighting for his place at Spurs. I have seen 2 of his U21 appearances and he was very much the Senior player. By that I mean he was actively involved in motivating our players, celebrating team mates goals etc. he wasn't just on the pitch to keep his fitness up.

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS

You heard the very nasty rumour about Utd being after John McDermott. Would be an absolute catastrophe if true IMO. This guy is the architect in chief of everything that has given us one of the best academies in European football.

Our U21 match vs Chelsea on monday is going to be shown on NBCSN for people in the US! Its the first U21 Premier League match to be broadcasted on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom