TV wars: who is having the better tournament

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

who is having tge better tournament

• itv

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • bbc

Votes: 51 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seemed like Savage took tips off Lawro at being shouty and irritating when doing commentary

I honestly cannot say, I only tune in a minute before kick-off, usually find something constructive to do at half-time and then switch over at full-time. However, I fucking hate Clarke Carlisle and nothing that the BBC could throw at me could possibly be any worse than that cunt.
Agree, I just dont listen to the pre and post match analysis, tedium, Footballers might be good at playing football but most have the personality of a turnip in front of the TV. And personally I can watch the game and form my own opinions, I could not give a shit what Shearer, Viera, Townsend or Henry think about anything...much like they dont ask me for my opinion!

For me the BBC coverage is slicker and more professional. ITV always seem to fuck something simple up. They weren't too bad this afternoon though, and their B team seem to be better than their A team if that makes sense. I mean surely they can find someone with more insight than Andy fucking Townsend.

Also you can't beat a bit of Stevie Wonder on the intro music.

Lineker Shearer Seedorf and Henry is gold. Then they have Lawrenson and Robot Wars. Lawrenson is the most negative person in the world, hope the beeb have confiscated his shoelaces and all forms of rope from his room at night.

Both are way better than spain, where it seems most of the games are on paid tv channels. Was the same when I was in Portugal on the weekend. Fucking ridiculous. Count yourselves lucky you have a choice of two 'free' channels.

"........and here's what you could have won!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...leads-beautiful-game-World-Cup-reporters.html

article-2660056-1EDCCA1D00000578-14_634x428.jpg

article-2660056-1ED4794A00000578-372_634x612.jpg

article-2660056-1EC9A45E00000578-173_634x799.jpg

article-2660056-1ED93E3200000578-286_306x423.jpg

article-2657508-13C0F45E000005DC-977_634x518.jpg

:vdvcry:

Back
Top Bottom